News:

Main Menu

any SF bay area ROV-ers?

Started by reckon, April 03, 2007, 08:45:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reckon

I was thinking of taking a ride once I get the last few "ok I feel comfortable taking the V more than 5 miles from the house/shop" tinkering and repairs done...........since the weather has been sunny and 70+ for weeks

I live in the south bay, and sometime in the near future I was thinking of a sunday morning ride up to alice's resturaunt, and maybe farther,.....

anyone?
"if it's stupid but it works, it's no longer stupid"

Mutt

Quote from: reckon on April 03, 2007, 08:45:31 AM
I was thinking of taking a ride once I get the last few "ok I feel comfortable taking the V more than 5 miles from the house/shop" tinkering and repairs done...........since the weather has been sunny and 70+ for weeks

I live in the south bay, and sometime in the near future I was thinking of a sunday morning ride up to alice's resturaunt, and maybe farther,.....

anyone?

Don't be afraid to leave home. A taxi ride is cheap in your area.  ::) I paid 69.00 for one way across the San Mateo bridge to Alameda back in 96. I can't imagine what it would cost now. I wish I had my Vision there in 96. Great places to ride once you get out of town!

Mutt  :)
"The internet is a great way to get on the net."
- Bob Dole, Republican presidential candidate
"I invented the internet." -Al Gore, Vice President

motoracer8

Reckon, get that Vision orginized and sorted so you can ride it to the VJMC swap and show in Auburn, 7/21&22.

Ken G.
83 Vision and 11 others, Japanese, German and British

Coil Coyle

Reckon,
          I'm gonna take a few days in a couple of weeks to come down to Guerneville and finish a couple more things on the house we're selling.
A Sunday ride might be possible.

I just dropped of Jim E's 83 RK to his house in Weldon. I've got the "Flying Pig" on the trailer for the trip home to Medford. I've got title from Odium for the 82 I've been installment buying since last winter. I can ride it down soon as I'm confident in it.

It's got the Round Headlight "Half Mad Max", Glenn W, style look. in factory black. A little luggage box. Nice for a day trip to Alice's from G'ville.
I can bring my molds and pick your brain while we're resting.

;)
Coil