took DeckBike for her last spin today.....

Started by Night Vision, April 15, 2007, 01:02:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Vision

.... out into the driveway for this pic...

no longer a rolling chassis now that the forks are off.. she's only a frame now, lying "feet up" on the floor begging for a belly rub and new swingarm bearings....

I'm such a softy  ::) .... how could I so no?  ;D
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

kiawrench

poor frame, it looks so lonely ,sitting out in the weather like that .

do we send flowers, or just make a contribution to deck bike's favorite restoration facility?   

( i hope you gave the poor naked frame a hug after that photo! )
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

ps2/bikevision

with that avitar, saying belly rub, feet up, and begging for a belly rub, could be taken the wrong way. or were you going for that? makes me want to go "wax" my vision ;D ;D

h2olawyer

Should label that post "Not Work Safe"  for the full bike nudity!

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Night Vision

I was actually surprised how easy it was to drop the motor out and pull the swingarm... the engine doesn't weigh a whole lot... but I don't think I could throw it as far as those guys in that contest
;D

Tiger

:o WOW...Full on nudity ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D... ;)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Brian Moffet

It's amazing when it gets down that bare, isn't it.  Even when mine was down to just the frame and engine, it started to look really spindly.

Brian

Night Vision

not only that, but it falls over a lot easier too  >:(
;D

Brian Moffet

And it's almost too light for doing weight training :-)

louthepou

And then we wonder what's the source of the wobbly feel when we hit a bump mid corner...  ;D

Lou
Hi, my name is Louis, and I'm a Vision-o-holic