2007 Moosehead Lake Rally, Greenville ME, Aug. 24-27

Started by dj, April 30, 2007, 12:23:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dj

Just wanted to let you guys know about great camping trip/riding trip in Northern Maine.  I am a member of The GS Resources forum (my first bike was a GS1000) and every year in late summer we get together for the Moosehead Lake Rally just outside of Greenville Maine.  It is a great time.  The campsite that we get can handle about 25-30 people and is completley sucluded from the rest of the campground.  It is an absolutely beautiful area.

We usually only get about 8-10 people to stay at the campsite and there usually is a few people who stay at the motel in town (wusses).

If anyone is interested in more information on this trip let me know and I'll get it for you.  This is not limited to just GS bikes (out of the 15 or so people only 3 of us had GS's last year).  Would be a great oportunity for the NEROV and ONROV guys to get together on a great ride with someother great bikers.  Usually the weekend is finished off with a trip to Winterport Dragway for some timed runs.  Lots of BS'ing goes on all year before the runs and the winner always brags for the next year.
2008 Honda Rebel (Black)