News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

Last Thursday ride

Started by motoracer8, April 30, 2007, 07:44:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

motoracer8

Last Thursday, we did the lay out for my British bike group ride. I rode my V because my speedo is reasonaby correct. We started at the Starbucks on Latrobe rd. & hwy 50. So Latrobe rd. to hwy 16, a short distance to Carbondale rd. to Irish hill rd. to Twin cities rd, thru Ione to Buena Vista rd. to Stony creek rd, Thru Jackson, up 88 to Pine grove, Ridge rd. to Volcano, up the Famous Rams Horn grade, to Shake ridge rd, to Fiddle town rd, to Plymouth, for lunch, old Sacremento rd, to Latrobe rd, and end at the Starbucks. Nice ride, about 130 miles, mostly back roads, plenty of places to stop to BS, or get a adult beverage. For those of who don't live around here, the start is in Eldorado Hills California, about 35 miles east of Sacramento, on hwy 50.

Ken G.
83 Vision and 11 others, Japanese, German and British

VisionMeister

Let me know when the Brit bike ride is and I'll see if I can hook up with the Group for a while...If they don't mind a Japanese V with them.
I used to own a 67 Bonneville which was my first bike restoration in 1980. I sold it in 1996 in Oregon before moving back to Calif.
I live at Pine Grove.

motoracer8

Sorry, Visionmeister, Brit bikes only. I don't put on the ride, so I don't get to make the rules. The NorCal BSA club puts on the event. I help out with layout and mileage as it is a bay area club. They even discourage new Triumphs on the ride. But we will have to get together for a breakfast ride on the V's some time Soon.

Ken G.
83 Vision and 11 others, Japanese, German and British

kwells

...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

VisionMeister

Hey Ken...
sent you a PM re: possible get together next week for Salmon Falls Rd.
Let me know