Pacific North west Spring Opener

Started by Rick_in_WA, May 10, 2007, 10:27:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick_in_WA

Hello to all, being new to this forum and a new vision owner, I wanted to say hello and extend an invite to the Pacific North West Spring opening ride next saturday. over night stays are welcome should anyone wish to, but we will be doing a loop up here in the Upper Penninsula of Washington State.
  If you have never rode up here its a must see area~. we will be departing at 10:30 but will wait if we know there are some having issues catching  ferry.
Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.

kwells

Wish I was closer...I'll be out in George, WA for a 3 day music festival at the end of Aug so I'll get my chance to see that country later this summer. 
...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

h2olawyer

Hi Rick & welcome to the forum!

I was out in that area for a wedding in the late 90s.  Poulsbo is a pretty cool place.  Managed to find time to get up to Hurricane Ridge and on around to the Hoh Rainforest.  The trees out there sure are BIG!  Was wishing I had a bike out there for the few days I was visiting.  Lots of great riding to be had in the area.

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Coil Coyle

Saturday the 19th?
I might go to California and work on the house we're selling. I'll know later in the week whether I'll have the time for the trip south or just the weekend. If I just have the weekend, I'll ride up Friday night/Sat morning..(I live a 3rd shift schedule)

;)
Coil

Rick_in_WA

Saturday the 19th......... if anyone finds themselves up here without a bike, I may have one sitting here avail for a jaunt,.... This is some of the best Riding I have ever seen! Blue ridge parkway is anouther fav~... TIP: IF ever rideing up here, wile on hw101 if the speed limit says 35 BE DOING 35!, the police here are thick as flies, and they dont play.
Thank you for the welcome,...  a novice Vision owner but not a novice rider, worked out a deal on a Kawasaki for 4 visions, one full on runner, one partial runner, one I dont have a clue and one parts bike,  gotta do an enxhaust swap, but the runner has K&N filters and seems to be a very good runner. I do have parts if anyone needs anything.

PMs welcome if anyone has any questions.
Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.