News:

Main Menu

25 Year Celebration Call!

Started by h2olawyer, May 10, 2007, 09:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

h2olawyer

The property management folks are ready for me to give them the whos & whens of everyone attending.  She didn't mantion anything about deposits.

The Condos are set up like this:

1 BR x 1 Bath - Queen, Queen sofa-sleeper (4 people)
2 BR x 2 Bath - Queen, 2 twins, Queen sofa-sleeper (6 people)
3 BR x 2 Bath - Queen, 4 twins, Queen sofa-sleeper (8 people)

Total Cost:

Hi Country Haus

1x1 $85.00 per night total 5 nights w/ tax $387.60

2x2 $115.00 per night total 5 nights w/ tax $524.40

3x2 $135.00 per night total 5 nights w/ tax $615.60

(4th night free included in price)

Yes, we get the 4th night free!   ;D  (Crestview Place is same deal but there are fewer units available.)

Please send me a PM or email telling me when you will arrive, leave and what lodging type you want.   I want to get the list to her on Saturday, but she knows there may be more stragglers.  I'll probably put a hold on an extra 2x2 unit to hold the late responders.  If we have more than 6, we can hopefully get another unit or there should be something available at another nearby property.

Thanks for your assistance!

H2O

P.S. I will post a list as the names come in.
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

don_vanecek

h2olawyer

I have a good idea of who has shown interest.  VisionMeister sent me the info quite a while ago.  Just need to dig through my messages & find it again.

Thanks for the PM, Don - looking forward to putting a face with the name!

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

inanecathode

I'll be going as well, looking like sunday-tuesday, i'll have to get out the calender and do some plannage.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
If you can't tell your friend to kiss your ass then they aren't a true friend.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

h2olawyer

Come on, cathode - figure it out!   ;D

H2O

inanecathode

AH! The pressure!
*locks up, twitches on the floor*

h2olawyer

ProfessorRex

I'll be there for the whole shindig.  PM sent.
Hey honey, uh, I got another vision... HONEY??? Oh yea, thats right she moved out...

h2olawyer

So far, the confirmed list includes:

h2olawyer - 1 bed -- 6/17 - 23
ProfessorRex - 1 bed -- 6/17 - 23
inanecathode - 1 bed / partial duration (early week)
VisionMeister - 1 br + fold-out sofa 6/17 - 22
supervision - share with VisionMeister
don_vanacek - 1 bed 6/17 - 23
kwells - 1 bed / partial duration (late week)
coilXZcoyle 1br + fold-out sofa 6/17 - 22?
glennw - 1 bed? 6/17 - 23
Ron McCoy - 2br + fold-out 6/17 - 22
Visionless - share with Ron McCoy
QBS + wife

Those I think may be coming, but not entirely sure what sleeping arrangements or dates of attendance are needed:

Blake?
GBranche?

I apologize if I've either omitted a potential attendee, added someone who can't attend or misplaced the info you sent over the winter.

I NEED actual names, phone numbers, # in your group and dates ASAP!!!  I'm submitting a partial list this evening and will let them know there are others likely to be added.

We have the potential for at least a dozen Visions in attendance!  Please make all efforts to attend!  Gonna be FUN FUN FUN!!!!

For non rider family members, there are tons of things to do such as the Georgetown Loop Historic Railroad, River Rafting, Fishing, Alpine Slide, Mountain Biking (even lift served so you can go all downhill), Golf, Rocky Mountain National Park and general hiking or sightseeing.  The non-riding activities can be arranged as necessary.  Even those riding may want to take a day or two off and have some different fun.  I know I might want a break from all the riding.  The Georgetown Loop RR can be done as a break during a ride over Berthoud & Loveland Passes.

H2O

Ron_McCoy

We'll be there along with Visionless and his family.  Sent you a pm.

Ron
:) :) :) :)

h2olawyer

Got it.  Thanks Ron.  Have adjusted post above to reflect the info.

H2O

kwells

I will probalby try to pop in after work early in the week and head out in the late morning to get to work if that is possible with the rooming too...I work 2nd shift so I'd have to come in probably around 9-10.
...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

h2olawyer

I can work around most anything.  I'll likely be taking a 2 br unit and inanecathode will be there a few days early in the week.  That will leave a twin bed & sofa sleeper (as yet) unoccupied at that time.  This may change as I get firmer numbers, but I'll make every effort to have a couple extra sleeping spaces available on any given night.

I have a couple friends from here in town that will be in & out as well, so it may end up being one 2 br unit used as a 'transient hotel'.  :D

H2O

kwells

...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

h2olawyer

Just sent an email to the reservation folks.  Have reserved 2 1x1 units, a 2x2 and a 3x2 so far.  May ask for another 2x2 or 3x2, depending on how many more decide to show up.  Also gave them an option to put me in a 1x1 or 2x2 and have beds available for those who cannot make it for the whole week.  Call it the "Transient Unit".   ;D

I have most names of those attending, but I would appreciate all attending the party to send me a PM or email telling me your real name, the names of those in your party and a contact phone number.  The property management folks requested that info.

Getting excited as this plan unfolds!

H2O

h2olawyer

WOW!  Looks like 11 Visions and counting!

Still waiting to hear from:

dminor - cannot attend  :'(
smknjoe1964   :'(
Blake
GBranche

Condo reservation confirmation should get back to me today.  They have all the info so far, so the ball is in their court.  If I don't hear from them by late this afternoon, I'll give them another call.

H2O

h2olawyer

So far, we are set up with several units at Crestview.  That condo has underground parking.  If there's a problem with needing more 1x1 units, they can move us to Hi Country Haus.  There is only 1 remaining 1x1 at Crestview.  VisionMeister & Supervision requested one & coilXZcoyle requested one.  If VisionMeister & Supervision don't mind adding a couple people to their unit, they can share a 2x2 and we can stay with the covered parking.  We have Mr. & Mrs. Ron_McCoy & Visionless & family in a 2x2 unit.  Then the remaining group in a 3x2 so far, with another 2x2 & 3x2 on hold for at least a week.

Here are links to the condos:

www.vacationsinc.com/condo_crestview.htm  (first choice - covered parking)

www.vacationsinc.com/condo_high_country_haus.htm  (second choice - no covered parking but more units available)

If you have any questions please contact me!

H2O

inanecathode

Hopefully we'll have covered parking, I don't want to have to expose anyone else to the debauchery that is my Vision cover. (It DOES protect against 2x marble sized hail, apparently!)

h2olawyer

At least you have a cover!  Since mine's been a garage queen her whole life, I've never had the need to cover it with anything other than an old sheet.

You got some good sized hail up there?  That's kind of rare.  In the mountains, it normally doesn't get much larger than pea sized.  There was a tornado warning for the area just South of Greeley a little earlier this evening.  We got some heavy rain here & there was 1/2 inch diameter hail just north of town.  Ah, springtime on the Front Range.

H2O

inanecathode

Aye, it is pretty weird. At first i thought it was the terrorist squirrels dropping pinecones on me again, but a good whap on the back of the neck'll wake you up pretty good :o

i still cant get over how awesome just one coat came out on that sidecover. Gives me the grinnies like highway 7-34 does :D!