Main Menu

Out today :D

Started by inanecathode, May 28, 2007, 02:14:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inanecathode

I'm out for a ride today, going by kwell's house to pick up some fork seals, then up north to westminster to make an appearance at a barbeque!
Bike should be fine, totally naked though, all the plastics save the fender are off. Got the intake sealed up, hopefully that fixes that. Im pretty sure it'll be fine :D

Then again... i DID put a new vacuum hose on...
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
If you can't tell your friend to kiss your ass then they aren't a true friend.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

inanecathode

Pretty good ride today, miss V is running really weird, probably a combination of being out of mix, out of sync, and most likely leaking vacuum wise. It got COLD on the way back though, yikes, reminds me i need a good cold weather over-coat-pants sort of thing, i was kind of suprised my hands got as cold as they did. My gloves are pretty thick leather, guess the wind can still get through :o
If you can't tell your friend to kiss your ass then they aren't a true friend.