News:

Main Menu

Back in the Sadle

Started by pastordale, June 10, 2007, 04:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pastordale

FINALLY!!! After reworking the carbs (numerous times), cleaning, adjusting, and cleaning some more, finally paid off. My Vision is running. I took it out yesterday for the first time and absolutely loved it. It's been about 3 years since I'd even been on a bike so this was even more exciting. I still have a little tweaking to do on it, but I'm riding again. Thanks for the help.

Pastor Dale

P.S. I'll post a pic sometime this next week.
Don't out run your guardian angel.

Tiger

:) Congrat's on your inaugural ride ;D Look in the mirror ;D and I bet you still have a grin on your face... ;) Sitting around just kills a Vision, they need to be rode on a regular basis to get the best out of them...So, go and ride her some more and ENJOY...... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Night Vision

congrats and getting the saddle back on it   ;)

Like tiger said, the more you ride it, the bettter they run....

I say......

the bettter they run.... the more you ride it......... :D
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

h2olawyer

The viscous Vision circle . . .

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.