News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

35th National CVMG Paris Rally - Jun 15-17 :

Started by Tiger, June 13, 2007, 04:37:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

:) If anyone is interested in this meet, I intend being at the "Breezy Corner" restaurant for breakfast a 9 a.m. on Saturday morning...The CVMG...Canadian Vintage Motorcycle Group,  put on a great week-end event.
There is a great swap meet, over-night camping, etc.

I was thinking of doing this and a wee ride out as well...Who is up for it boys 'n girl's ??? ??? ???

35th National CVMG Paris Rally - Jun 15-17 :
35th National Canadian Vintage Motorcycle Group Paris Rally
Contact : Harry & Vada Seeds 1-519-475-6094 CvmgRally@aol.com
Web Site : www.cvmgparisrally.ca
Swap Meet..Road Runs..Games..Tech Seminars..Vintage Motorcycle & Trials Demonstrations..Vintage & Classic Concours..Largest Display of Vincent Motorcycles in Canada..Guest of honour John Williams, World Champion,American Grand National Champion & Canadian National Hillclimb Champion.
Open 9am-5pm Fri & Sat for Day Visitors.
Adults $5.00, Family $10.00.

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Tiger

;D Tiger.                                          :'( Brian_Mathewson

;D Little_Blaster.                                :'( Fiddlesticks/sandy

;D CanadianLou.
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

Tiger

:) 3 x Vision's, (Me, CanadianLou and Lil'Blaster), 1 x yamaha Venture and 1 x Honda 1000 Interceptor...Sunshine and 31c, (31 x 2 + 30 = 92f), not a cloud in the sky...One great riding day 8) 8) 8)

We met up and went for a great breakfast at a "Greasy Spoon" not to far from where we were headed... the Canadian Vintage Motorcycle Group Rally in Paris.......Ontario... ;)
Back on the road, we headed to the rally via some good riding back road's...the long way around, of course... :o ;)

Once we got to the fairground and parked, not easy, as there where several hundred bikes there for the swap meet/rally... :o we noticed a bright red vision parked a little way from us...NO, not one of the OnROV... :o I couldn't miss an opportunity so I left my name and number posted on his "V"... 8) As we walked away, would you believe it...another Vision and NO not an OnROV...again, I left a card with my name and number.

There where some beautiful bikes on display, from the 1930's, '40's, 50's, 60's, etc...Rudge, Francis Barnet, Velocette, BSA, Triumph, Ariel, Norton, Harley, Indian, and a smattering of old Italian and Japanese bike's...but NO Vision's...except 5 in the car park  ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D... 8)

Going thru' the swap meet, I picked up 2 x small fairings...1 x Rifle, with the turn signals built in and 1 x Vetter...Lil'Blaster promptly acquired one from me... :o ;D :D :D... ;)

Back up in the car park we bumped into the two guys who owned the two Vision's, they are from the Niagara region...They thought that they owned the only two Vision's in Ontario!!! :D :D :D :D... ;) We put that right and explained about the ROV/OnROV, etc...So we may have two new members to the "Family" soon... 8) One of the guys got his "V" brand new...an original owner, he has also made some of the special tools required for a Vision !!! e,g, water pump seal installation tool... 8)

We headed for home, again, via some great back road's...left home at 8 a.m. this morning and got home around 5 p.m...ish. A great day out with some great riding buddies AND my wife came with me... :o Thats four days she has rode with me, this year... 8) 2 days more than she rode with me the whole of last year... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Tiger

Quote from: Tiger on June 16, 2007, 11:18:09 PM
...AND my wife came with me... :o Thats four days she has rode with me, this year... 8) 2 days more than she rode with me the whole of last year... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

??? I think she's now got the "Bug"...Rode with me again yesterday!!!

Night Vision

hmmm, I'll bet she noticed that Dorothy has her own V... and I'm positive that she knows that Tiger has two V's  :o
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

Tiger

Quote from: Night Vision on June 18, 2007, 10:15:52 PM
hmmm, I'll bet she noticed that Dorothy has her own V... and I'm positive that she knows that Tiger has two V's  :o

:P I don't think so... ;) At the rally there where several smaller bikes for sale, "hey honey, thats a good size for you"...all with the same response "Nope, not interested"...She is really not into driving/riding. However, she did like a new B.M.W K1200LT, which had the full touring package :o ;D :D :D :D :D... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)