Proper Introduction to a Vision

Started by Aelwulf, June 22, 2007, 12:40:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aelwulf

So my girlfriend came over about a week ago.  I had just gotten the Vision back from the quick repairs it needed and it was sitting in the garage awaiting the various minor things left to do.  She sat on it whil eI Was doing something with the truck in the driveway or some bit.  The bike needed to be started for the day so I did so with her sitting on it.  She just kind of shrugged and sat there as I went on with what I was doing.  A couple of minutes later I finished and figured the bike was warmed up a bit so nudged the throttle a little while talking to her.  Then I just grinned and cranked it up to around 7k, down to about 5k then up to 9k.  She nearly screamed and started begging me to stop so I droppe dit back to idle.  then she looked at me, eyes wide and almost shaking, proceeded to cross her legs on the seat and put her hands between them and said something along the lines of "Ok, I'm done". :D

I somehow doubt she'll forget her first time on a bike was on the Vision, even without even going for a ride...not a moving one anyway. ;)

Ah, such fun to be out riding...
*thunk*
What was that?!

'82 Yamaha Vision XZ550RJ
'07 Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Mean Streak Special Edition (VN1600B)

dj

Sounds like she "enjoyed" herself.  Better watch out you might get replaced!  ;)
2008 Honda Rebel (Black)

Kevin

TMI!! :o

inanecathode

Vision does sound like its going to explode when you get it up to 9 or so
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
If you can't tell your friend to kiss your ass then they aren't a true friend.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

glennw

Half Mad Max

dj

I'll have to try this with my wife once I get my V running!   ;D
2008 Honda Rebel (Black)