First Ride in my Vision

Started by visionrevisit, June 19, 2007, 02:14:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visionrevisit

I picked up a First gear textile jacket and pant and boots Saturday and finally got to ride a Vision for the first time in 10 Years or so. After many $ it works ok I like the3 MAC pipes. I forgot how much revs I can get.  It is fun.  I got it  up to 65 mph.   I need some performance work.  Hey atr this point I just want to ride.  I am back in the saddle again.

zore

ROCK ON!  Glad to see you're going the full gear route.  It saved my neck last year.
1982 Yamaha XZ550
1995 Ducati M900

Tiger

8) SUPERB... 8) The "V" is looking really good 8)...You have all the gear 8)...Go and ENJOY 8)

:) Don't worry about speed, that comes with confidence...confidence in the "V" as well as your own abilities. Concentrate on the basics and fine tuning, (you and the Vision... ;)) and you will wear that silly grin you had yesterday and this morning for week's to come... ;D

:) You will find that the more you ride your Vision, the easier it is to work the "bugs" out of her...After a long lay up it is what ALL these "V"s need... ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

dj

let me guess, you had a smile from ear to ear and it hasn't gone away yet???  Have fun on her and make sure to keep riding her as much as possible.
2008 Honda Rebel (Black)

Evan

Quote from: visionrevisit on June 19, 2007, 02:14:21 AM
Hey at this point I just want to ride.  I am back in the saddle again.

I know that feeling.  And that tune just kept running through my head when I finally got back on two wheels again! [I'm baaack in the saddle agaaain.....]

Congrats!

dj

Quote from: Evan on June 19, 2007, 07:35:38 AM

I know that feeling.  And that tune just kept running through my head when I finally got back on two wheels again! [I'm baaack in the saddle agaaain.....]

Congrats!

Is that an AC/DC song?  sounds like it would be.
2008 Honda Rebel (Black)

zore

Quote from: dj on June 19, 2007, 08:06:03 AM
Quote from: Evan on June 19, 2007, 07:35:38 AM

Congrats!

Is that an AC/DC song?  sounds like it would be.

that woudl be aerosmith.
1982 Yamaha XZ550
1995 Ducati M900

h2olawyer

Knew there had to be some good anti-gremlin Vision Magic coming out of the 25 year party!

Congrats on getting her running & riding again!

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.