News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

Tigers tiger...

Started by Tiger, June 27, 2007, 07:45:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

8) Well, at 54 years young I finally got my permanent Tiger...on my right arm :o 8) 8) Yep folk's, after all these year's of...should I, shouldn't I.......I thought, BUGGER IT!!! and off I went and got it done to-day..."Why", you say!!!..."Why the hell not", say I  ;D :D :D :D :D :D... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

h2olawyer

I hope you framed it in a flaming stator!   ;D

Pix when it looks right / heals!

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Night Vision

awww crap... now we all gotta get atatootoo?
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

Tiger

Quote from: Night Vision on June 27, 2007, 10:23:22 PM

8) Oh hell yes 8) ...Would be really interesting if every one came up with a TAT' to match their "Handle"... :o ;D ;D :D :D :D :D... ;)

I've also seen the next one, once this one has "healed"...A Japanese Samurai, in full Samurai attire, riding on the back of a, (pissed off :D ), Tiger... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

Aelwulf

Quote from: Tiger on June 28, 2007, 10:53:34 AM

8) Oh hell yes 8) ...Would be really interesting if every one came up with a TAT' to match their "Handle"... :o ;D ;D :D :D :D :D... ;)

I wouldn't mind one of that for mine, a wolf havin' an ale. ;) I'd just need someone to draw up ideas for it.

Ah, such fun to be out riding...
*thunk*
What was that?!

'82 Yamaha Vision XZ550RJ
'07 Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Mean Streak Special Edition (VN1600B)

Tiger

Quote from: Aelwulf on June 28, 2007, 12:41:05 PM
Quote from: Tiger on June 28, 2007, 10:53:34 AM

I wouldn't mind one of that for mine, a wolf havin' an ale. ;) I'd just need someone to draw up ideas for it.
:)

:) Ha, your like me, the only thing I can draw is.......my breathe ;D ;D :D :D :D :D... ;) Most shops will draw up what you want...just give them a rough idea...Or try the art dept at a school/college, etc... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

inanecathode

If i made a tattoo of my handle, it'd be the crappiest tattoo ever.
"What is it?"
"Its uh, a flourescent light bulb..."
"Oh thats... nice... i guess..."
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
If you can't tell your friend to kiss your ass then they aren't a true friend.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Aelwulf

Well, using the adjective for inane you could have a cathode in a clownsuit. ;) With the noun you could do a starship made from one. :D Any of the above you'd likely still have some 'splainin' to do Lucy. ;D

Ah, such fun to be out riding...
*thunk*
What was that?!

'82 Yamaha Vision XZ550RJ
'07 Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Mean Streak Special Edition (VN1600B)

dj

Quote from: inanecathode on June 28, 2007, 01:46:33 PM
If i made a tattoo of my handle, it'd be the crappiest tattoo ever.
"What is it?"
"Its uh, a flourescent light bulb..."
"Oh thats... nice... i guess..."

You could always use one of your smiley faces.
2008 Honda Rebel (Black)

Tiger

Quote from: dj on June 28, 2007, 03:47:53 PM
You could always use one of your smiley faces.
.......on a light bulb ;D :D :D :D... 8)

h2olawyer

Have they perfected the "scrolling tiger tatoo" yet?   ;D
H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Tiger

8).......NO, but you never knooooooow....... ;D ;D :D :D :D :D... 8)

inanecathode

They make scrolling LED belt buckles though, thats a start!
If you can't tell your friend to kiss your ass then they aren't a true friend.