News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

Lucky,s Lectrics

Started by BREWSKI, July 15, 2007, 07:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BREWSKI

Lucky, did you get power out to your workshop ?  Brewski....
GEORGE BATES

YellowJacket!

Oh, Brewski.  Didn't you know?  See Lucky hasn't posted here in almost two weeks.  Last I heard from him was something about running some wires to his metal shed.  :o

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

YellowJacket!

He he he....  Couldn't resist it.  Lucky's fine and his shed and lectrics are great.  I spent a few hurs over there today with him disassembling my fork tubes.  His wiring job turned out pretty good.  He has a few plugs, a switch and a bathroom fan to help ventilate.  Some lights too.  We need to find a fridge and a stove too.  ;D

David

BREWSKI

David,how come no surround sound system?   Brewski....
GEORGE BATES

YellowJacket!

Quote from: BREWSKI on July 17, 2007, 06:25:17 AM
David,how come no surround sound system?   Brewski....

I'm workin on it.  The 60" plasma was drawing too much current and was blowing a fuse.  I have plans for a 6.1 THX surround sound though.  ;D

David

Lucky

yeah, like i'd be able to keep my son & his PS2 version of TT Superbikes off it...   ::)
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

kiawrench

like your son could get in there, with two vision,two riders, a beer fridge and a hot plate?

add in tools ,parts, gadgets and what-nots,,,, lol   dave tn will need a big screen to watch the games, he will have to sit in the lawn chair just outside the door -
we all know Lucky is going to buy a lazy boy recliner to provide his seating,,,,lol
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

YellowJacket!

Its really a cool barn.  About twice the size of mine and really comfortable.  And Mrs. Lucky's unending supply of Iced tea (sweet, of course) shure was nice.

David

BREWSKI

David,To hell with that sweet I drink what my vision handle implies, Brewski....
GEORGE BATES

h2olawyer

Quote from: BREWSKI on July 18, 2007, 03:56:13 PM
David,To hell with that sweet I drink what my vision handle implies, Brewski....

I'm with Brewski - unless I'm riding.  Even if not, and I'm driving, I limit myself to one an hour average & no more than three.  If I'm home - or not going anywhere, then all bets are off.   ;D

Those sweet (southern style) iced teas could have been of the "Long Island" variety.

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Lucky

What David though was sweet southern iced tea is actually Lipton Brisk.  I can't drink carbonated stuff, i live on the Lipton.

if i'm hot enough I can literaly drink a 2 liter in one shot...

BREWSKI

Lucky. You must have a bladder like a Rhino.  Brewski.....
GEORGE BATES

Lucky

I said i can, i usually don't.  I sweat it out...