News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

Sat 6/30 Mtn Biking at Winter Park

Started by kwells, June 27, 2007, 07:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kwells

Heading up probably early sat morn for a day of downhill mayem and possible bone breakage....So far 3 of us going and any local CO ROV peeps who want to get a taste of WP come on out.  Havent decided if I'll be staying up there sat or not though so might just be a day trip.  There is also a Blues Festival going on in the town of WP this weekend which might be cool.
...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

h2olawyer

If you are planning to stay this weekend, rates are highest for festival weekends & they may be filled up.  But, it never hurts to try.

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Aelwulf

Sounds fun.  I'll be in Denver Friday night most likely for a birthday but I have a picnic in the springs I have to go to so I'm out. :(

Ah, such fun to be out riding...
*thunk*
What was that?!

'82 Yamaha Vision XZ550RJ
'07 Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Mean Streak Special Edition (VN1600B)

kwells

with the bikes all running I decided to repack my mtn bike bearings.  I'm pretty sure Im not happy if my hands covered in dirt and grease.  Cant stand working on my car though.

www.wellsmoto.com

kwells

Was a good time up in WP today. Only one tumble giving me a nice strawberry on the stomach.  Lots of loose gravel on the trails makes those high speed turns tough business. 
Did get to take in some wildlife while up there too.

www.wellsmoto.com

h2olawyer

If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

inanecathode

No, it's a rabbit!
*makes the rabbit ears, bounces*
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
If you can't tell your friend to kiss your ass then they aren't a true friend.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Aelwulf

No, it's a squirrel eh!  Wait, no, no a wolverine!  Check out these bicuspids, grrrr! :D

Ah, such fun to be out riding...
*thunk*
What was that?!

'82 Yamaha Vision XZ550RJ
'07 Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Mean Streak Special Edition (VN1600B)

Brian Moffet

h2olawyer

inanecathode

Kwells tried to point that moose out to me on the meet, didnt work real well though...
I thought the universal symbol for rabbit is the peace sign bouncing up and down...
Guess it means moose :o
If you can't tell your friend to kiss your ass then they aren't a true friend.