News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

2 days - a lot of fun and 1100km :P

Started by Stuman, July 04, 2007, 04:44:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stuman

Hi, last weekend i made a quick ride around my country and visit several of national historical places with a few friends. It was great! For 2 days we traveled 1100km. It was a really fun!  ;D
And that's the movie i made: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzS90GHw3Fg Enjoy! :P

P.P. I repair the water pump and that was the big test of it...so...no leks for now...  ;D

Coil Coyle

Thanks, Stuman.
What country are you living in?
Would you please put yourself on the Profile Map?

;)
Coil

Tiger

8) Stuman, superb...Looks like you all had a great time. Good friend's, good road's, good weather, good bike = Great day(s)... 8) 8) 8)

C_C...Stuman is in Bulgaria...Went there, hmmmmm, 13/14 years ago for a vacation...2 week's at Sunny beach...well named 8) 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Night Vision

Glad to see the Vision made it to the front of the pack in the end  :)

Shell gasoline for sale, by the can, on the side of the road..... interesting
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

inanecathode

I work with a few bulgarians :D small world!
I really like your video man, mixture of video and stills, good sound as well!
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
If you can't tell your friend to kiss your ass then they aren't a true friend.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

h2olawyer

Good friends, good riding, good roads, good scenery.  Great video.  Looks like you have some beautiful riding in Bulgaria!

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Stuman

Thank's thanks...  ;D
And the green flag on the tail of my bike is a replika of old national war flag. There is a lion and a text on it. He says "Freedom or Death"  ;D

supervision

THANK'S  for the pictures, look's like you enjoy the same things as we do.  SV
" border="0

Lucky

1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black