Not a vision, not my bike, however:

Started by inanecathode, July 12, 2007, 12:57:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

inanecathode

My dad's goldwing, 76 gl1000.
Just too cool of a picture.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
If you can't tell your friend to kiss your ass then they aren't a true friend.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

kwells

...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

inanecathode

h2olawyer

Looks as good in person - maybe even better!  Nice photo.  Love all that full dress Vetter bodywork.  I actually remember when those were new & looked modern!  Would like one more today than I did back then, but still not ready to retire just yet.   ;D

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

kwells

and you think the V needs a bunch of upgrades
...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

inanecathode

Vision with a vetter two would be gross looking for sure...

h2olawyer

Actually, it depends on the Vetter.  The Quicksilver looks good on the V.  It's got angular styling.  The Windjammer , however would be hideous!

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

kiawrench

i know the vetter quicksilver looks good on a vision!! lol, got mine from h20 !

and once you add in the seca turbo hard bags (mounted in reverse-left on right,right on left ) and a  trunk, it just doesnt look to bad at all. see vision e-zne vol 1 ,issue one . the trick is keeping all of the angles going the same direction ,so it draws the eye along the bike ,not over it .  and yes, even in middle of a sea of harleys during th ebike rallies, my vision gets NOTICED, by a lot of riders  that either wanted one, or had one.

the only drawback to having a quicksilver, is the increase in turning radius, it is almost impossible to complete a u-turn ,left or right with the quicksilver mounted. at least in the space provided by the sc state exam .

in my opinion, the only other bike under 750 cc that looked as good or better than a vision with fairing , was the honda silver wing interstate ,with solo seat and touring kit --- more rare now than even a vision .
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

hfarley

reminds me of my dads Goldwing. I think his was a bit newer though. My dad had a Godwing Interstate and my grandfather had the Goldwing Aspencade. Many a fine day were spent riding on the backs of those. My most memorable times were when we would get on the bikes and take a 1-2 hour ride to Hot Dog Johnny's in Buttsville PA. (I still go there every year around the anniversary of my fathers death) It was always worth the ride. Thanks for the trip down nostalgia lane.
-Heather
Sometimes being insane in an insane world IS being sane

I don't suffer from insanity....I enjoy every minute of it!