News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

250 mile's on Sunday...

Started by Tiger, July 23, 2007, 04:58:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

250 mile's on Sunday......for fish and chip's, man where they good :o ;D :D :D :D :D :D... 8)
Actually, we went to have a look at an '84 Honda Ascot with/for a friend...but she didn't go for it ::)...So the four of us went for a fish and chip lunch, said our goodbye's, off they went in there cage and off we went on the Vision...The "V" is running soooooo well  :P better knock on wood ;D ;D :D :D :D :D... ;)

8)........TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

dj

Quote from: Tiger on July 23, 2007, 04:58:24 PM
250 mile's on Sunday......for fish and chip's, man where they good :o ;D :D :D :D :D :D... 8)
Actually, we went to have a look at an '84 Honda Ascot with/for a friend...but she didn't go for it ::)...So the four of us went for a fish and chip lunch, said our goodbye's, off they went in there cage and off we went on the Vision...The "V" is running soooooo well  :P better knock on wood ;D ;D :D :D :D :D... ;)

8)........TIGER....... 8)

Tiger by your statements I have come to the conclusion that you are no longer maintaining your minimum one gremlin per bike requirement to stay in the IHGMBC (I Have a Gremlin in My Bike Club) which as we all no is part of the requirements to call yourself a Visionary.  So as president of the IHGMBC I am sending you an overnight shipment of one big nasty vision gremlin (from my blue bike).  No need to thank me.  Just looking out for you.  We don't want your membership to lapse.   ;D
2008 Honda Rebel (Black)

Tiger

::) Huh dj, I spit on your gremlin's :P...and will turn back the offending package at the border. Then I will send YOU a box of my own offensive wee banshee gremlin bas'tards...collected over three year's and six Vision's... :o just to prove my membership is up-to-date and valid...BE WARNED...I have a bigger, nastier, loathsome, sodomizing army of these wee demon's, you DO NOT want/need to start a war you cannot win...  :o ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D... ;)

Besides, I sent you a few spy's, every time I sent you some part's and know your every move!!!...MOUhahahaha ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

dj

Okay, I think between Tiger and myself we could send every member on the forum (past and present) at least one gremlin.

You must do a better job of containing them.  How did you trick them into a cage and what did you make the cage out of???????? ;D
2008 Honda Rebel (Black)

kwells

you dont trick them in cage...you just introduce them to a new different Vision to wreak havoc upon.
...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

inanecathode

If anyone needs more gremlins, i've got a big ole box of em in my new car ><
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
If you can't tell your friend to kiss your ass then they aren't a true friend.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Ron_McCoy

Plenty of gremlins to go around in this group. ;) ;) ;D

Aelwulf

Got about 150 miles in today. :) Bike started up in the afternoon yesterday after sitting a couple hours with the battery back in it after cleaning connections.  Ran well.  Started right up this morning so either it's fixed or choosing its time to do it again.  I went up to Cripple Creek again, couple of angry clouds but not bad, fairly nice in CC.  Got spit at a l'il on the way back but nothin' to worry about.  Ran strong and sounded good, cagers weren't too slow.  Two that were a bit pulled off so some of us could pass 'em and I passed one or two who didn't so got some decent speed on the curves. :)

Ah, such fun to be out riding...
*thunk*
What was that?!

'82 Yamaha Vision XZ550RJ
'07 Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Mean Streak Special Edition (VN1600B)