Look what I Found at Laguna Seca!

Started by visionless, July 24, 2007, 08:36:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visionless

Hidden in this infield parking lot, I found this bike.
When a whole nation is roaring Patriotism at the top of its voice, I am fain to explore the cleanness of its hands and purity of its heart.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

'05 Katana 750    '82 XZ550
See 12 Visions all in a row!
http://www.myspace.com/ccoyle6731

Lucky

1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

Night Vision

looks kinda lonely.... no friends? .... no one wants to park next to me?

nice example for sure....
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

kwells

is that visionmeister's? I think it is.  The front shark fairing has evidence of it being painted...just like his. Plus, it has the Avon RoadRiders on it...
Better pics would have revealed his slight scuff marks from the bags being on out to the 25th meet.

And look here it is again spotted in Rocky Mtn National Park....it's the one in front!

...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

Tiger

:) On the rare occasion that I come across a Vision, (that I don't know), I always leave a business card with the ROV site info'...Got two in Paris, Ontario, a couple of months ago...even got to speak to the two guys who thought..(like ALL of us at some point), they had the only two Vision's in Ontario...so I walked them a hundred yard's to show them that there where three more...Canadianlou's, Lil'Blaster's and "The Mistress"... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Ron_McCoy

We found the bike all right, but never could get together with its owner even though we played phone tag all weekend.  We did leave a note though.

visionless

I left the origainal post as a joke.  It is Visionmeister's bike and we tried to hook up with him all weekendm but it was impossible to hear a phone over the scream of the 800 cc GP bikes.  Oh and how they Scream.
            Chris
When a whole nation is roaring Patriotism at the top of its voice, I am fain to explore the cleanness of its hands and purity of its heart.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

h2olawyer

Was there vicaroiusly.  Watched on TV.  Looked like a great way to spend the weekend!  Next year, there will be 2 MotoGP weekends in the US.  The Laguna Seca weekend & a new one in September @ Indy.  Guess since F1 wanted $25 million fee for running, they decided to give the bikes a try instead.  It sure gives the easterners a better chance to go.

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

visionless

Maybe it will lighten the Laguna Seca crowd a little bit.
Ralph Waldo Emerson