News:

Main Menu

Thursday Ride!

Started by inanecathode, August 07, 2007, 01:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inanecathode

Any CO rovs feel like a ride this thursday? Supposed to warm up a bit, i plan on going for a ride. Still thinking of where.
Anyone game?
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
If you can't tell your friend to kiss your ass then they aren't a true friend.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

inanecathode

h2olawyer

I would, but my stator is toast (again!).   :'(

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

inanecathode

kwells

Id be up for a ride but Im trying to get stuff together for a buddy coming into town.  We'll be doing rides all next week though.
...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

inanecathode

kwells

yeah...starting on sat and basically going through the week. I am probably taking off about 2-3 days for some longer rides and the days I have to work we'll be doing morning rides so I can still get to work at 3
...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

inanecathode

i'll check my schedule and see if i can go with ya maybe :P

inanecathode

Whoops! Thought i already posted about this!
Went for a long ride on thursday, 410 miles all together. Here was my route:
Highway 103 from idaho springs to evergreen
Highway 285 to Johnsons Villiage
Highway 24 (i think) from johnsons villiage or other to leadville
Highway 91 to copper mountain
I-70 to Highway 131
Highway 131 to Topanas
Highway 134 to Kremmling (gore pass yeaaaaaah)
Highway 40 to Granby
More highway 40 through bourthod pass
Highway 119 to my house :D

Best part was probably gore pass, lunch in Johnsons Villiage, and highway 103 to evergreen (probably the finest riding i've seen yet)