News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

Little ride--big smiles

Started by wolf, September 22, 2007, 09:11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf

OK--on the road with a bunch of riders on a breakfast run,we finish that,drop by a local m'cycle shop down in Chatham,On--he's not home, he's at a senior citizen's home organizing rides for the old folk around the property--off we go to offer our services---result--various Gold Wings,Harleys,etc,--and one vision--around in big loops,with feather light seniors on the back--big,big smiles all around! A lot of fun,really, and free at a nursing home near you...
Later, took in some flat track racing at an oval in Petrolia, loud and fast, hot hot sun, cool wind--does it get better--no--get out and ride, boys&girls--looks like we're blessed with a beeeuuutifulll fall...

h2olawyer

Great ride, Wolf!  Those are the types of things that exorcize the gremlins!!   ;D  :D  ;D  :D

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Tiger

:) Good for you and the boy's, Wolf, I'm sure the seniors, (and staff), had a ball and appreciated it... 8)

Look forward to seeing and riding with you in a few week's... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

fiddlesticks

Well replied to tiger, but I will post here anyway. I hope were in. ???
1 Black 82 Virago 750

"With Frongs like that you don't need anemones"