News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

Supervision's Colorado picture show!

Started by supervision, September 22, 2007, 09:36:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supervision

Lilly the mutt, says, Dad, while your gone, me and Mom are going swimming!

Nice views on way to Colorado!

First day of riding, damm cold at this spot, could of sold my jacket liner to Ben for a hundred dollars, but decided to just let use it for free. bunch of fun

Now we're warming up!  smiles all around
" border="0

supervision

The next day, four of us took of on a ride through Rocky Mountain National Park.
  The red bike has only 3,300 miles on it!  The black on has 55,000 miles, I tried to steal it all day

Here's an example of the look of the Park, with four cool bikes!

This one shows the lush green, spring we were enjoying on one of the rides

My extended tour on the way back to California took me to Miller Motorsports Park, here I'm trying to get a shot of the place, and this chick on a VFR, rides right through the picture.

The night before, when I arrived, I got to watch Team Ferracci change the motor in the MV Augusta, that was a treat for sure.  Well that's all I have, hope you had as much fun as I did,

" border="0

kwells

that red bike looks familiar....good times good times
...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

h2olawyer

Nice Pix, SV!  I even recognize the inside of the garages at Miller.  Spent a weekend wrenching on a Formula Mazda there in May.  Even won his class the Saturday SCCA race that weekend!  Nice facility for competitors - the track food is even pretty good!  Been to several tracks that have a choice of overcooked hot dogs or dried out burgers.

Where is the canyon in your second photo?  I'm guessing Utah someplace . . .

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

supervision

The canyon is from the trip my wife an I took to Brice, ha,ha,  on a day trip someplace like  escalante . I cheated on that picture, sort of on the way, just a different trip!
" border="0

h2olawyer

Thought it looked more like Southern Utah.  It is on the way for the SoCal folks!

I'll be going near there on Wednesday.  Don't think I'll do much sightseeing, just driving at speeds that don't drink quite so much fuel.   ::)  Should be at Ron's sometime mid afternoon on Thursday.  Going to take my time - at least on the way out there.

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

kwells

...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

darkvision

Great pictures and even better memories. Thanks buddy!

supervision

yourwelcome!  my son got me going on how to post pics
" border="0