went riding today

Started by steve, September 26, 2007, 11:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve

I put in the new stator last week and by golly it works!  today it was in the high 80's (f) and I went from Clear Lake across highway 20 to Yuba City and then down to my Dad's in Lincoln.  There was a lot of construction going on so I took a different route home.  I went down hwy 70 to interstate 5 up to Williams and then back home via hwy 20.  It was much farther but took 1/2 hour less time.  All in all about 5 1/2 hours and 200 miles.  I saw a bull elk a ways off on the way home and the odo hit 30k.  That's about 15k a year even after being down in winter weather and some down time for repairs.  Pretty good I'd say! 8)

h2olawyer

Sounds like a great day.  Amazing how a new stator works.  You're putting on lots of miles - must be running well!

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.