News:

Main Menu

350hp V Twin

Started by Night Vision, November 24, 2007, 11:29:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Vision

http://www.leonhardtweb.de/english/gunbus/pictures/sittinggun.html

after multiple requests, there will be a sidecar option.... probably a Beetle or maybe a Jetta
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

h2olawyer

Heck - why such a small sidecar?  I'd hook up an early '60s Lincoln Continental convertible (the one with the suicide doors.)   ;D

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

kiawrench

go back to the same site, look under projects--- fellas, that lil red messerschmidt is ,was ,and will again soon , be street legal under new import regulations in the US.

World automotive group has this car, the ARO crosslander and several other unusual looking vehicles going through ntsc and dot testing for sale . - th ecross lander has passed, (think 60s style land rovers with a ford 3.0 power train converted to use for 4 wd . the messerschmidt is looking to qualify as a micro car,along with the smart, and the bindy ,, both two and three passenger cars ---   ( look for mileage near the 65 mpg range due to weight vs power equation.)all three micros are sporting very small 3 cyl engines, but capable of 65 mph, plenty fast enough for most of north america .
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

louthepou

Geez, and I thought some of my projects were slightly strange... !

Lou
Hi, my name is Louis, and I'm a Vision-o-holic

h2olawyer

Saw the projects pages.  Some neat stuff.  Doubt those 3 cyl little cars would work well going over the Rockies.  Altitude & steeps - could take a week to get from Ft. Collins to Vail!  (normally about 4 hours)  Would work well for around town, though.

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

YellowJacket!

Nah,  That dodge V12 bike beats it hands down.

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Ron_McCoy

I'm waiting for the touring version. Ought to be able to pack some stuff in those bags.