News:

Main Menu

I laughed until it hurt at this.

Started by YellowJacket!, November 27, 2007, 08:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YellowJacket!

Has anyone seen the "Achmed the Dead Terrorist" video?  One of the docs I work with emailed it to me and I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1uwOL4rB-go&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1uwOL4rB-go&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Night Vision

that's funny! ... ventriloquists seem to be making a comeback since that guy on America's Got Talent... I liked his Roy Orbison turtle  :)
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

ColinthePilot

that guy is great. I like the old man dummy better
Colin
It pissed me off, so I jammed a screwdriver into it, hit it with a hammer, and spun it around with a pair of vice grips. Let that serve as a warning

GT @ oh.

That guy was by far the best I've ever seen

YellowJacket!

kiawrench

no jokes here, the guy is really good, saw him in atlanta once ,few years ago,, gets wild on stage when he has walter,peanut and jose jalepeno(on a stick) all arguing at the same time, and now he has added ach------med to the act,,, cant wait to see him this summer
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

YellowJacket!

Aaaaaa....Seeeeee...ch ch ch...Phlemmm

Aelwulf

I need to watch it at home to see, but this is the guy with Peanut?  Haven't seen him in forever, saw a short bit on TV and loved Peanut.  I still use one of the lines.  Of of the guys in the audience he asked questions wasn't too bright and Peanut got his name (Bob) then whenever a punchline or something came up Peanut would look at the guy and go "Hey Bob..neerm!" and run his hand over his head.

Ah, such fun to be out riding...
*thunk*
What was that?!

'82 Yamaha Vision XZ550RJ
'07 Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Mean Streak Special Edition (VN1600B)