News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

Environment Canada's temperature forecast...

Started by Tiger, November 30, 2007, 06:34:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

:) Batten down the hatches, boy's 'n girl's...Old man winter is on his way :o Look at this from Environment Canada, to-day... :(

The weather phenomenon La Nina will bring Canada the coldest winter in nearly 15 years, Environment Canada warned Friday.

Environment Canada's temperature forecast shows the majority of the country will experience a "temperature anomaly" of below-normal temperatures through the months of December, January and February.

Much of Nova Scotia, Saskatchewan, Alberta and parts of British Columbia and southern Ontario will also see above-normal precipitation.

:) Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

;) Anyone, in warmer clime's, got room for me. the wife, two dog's, a cat and three Vision's ::) ;D :D  :D... ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Night Vision

I hear Cancun is nice in February....

....why you want to bail out now? sounds like you'll get to ride your sled to work  ;D
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

kwells

yah come on down to Denver Tiger...it was a toasty 32 today
...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

Brian Moffet

67GTO

" Like a dream he flies away, no more to be found,
banished like a Vision of the night."
                                                Job 20:8    NIV

Brian Moffet

now now, don't confuse weather and climate  ???  ;D

YellowJacket!

C'mon down to TN for a visit.  Got a spare room and room in the warm garage of another V.  Lots of good riding and close proximity to Vision Zenmaster Lucky.  ;D

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Lucky

I have room for 3 more Visions if that's any help...  ;D ;D ;D
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

Rick G

John ,come to sunny Arizona , we get snow here some years, other years non at all. It'll stop snowing by 11 at night and the snow will be all gone by 11 am!  Self removing snow , what a concept!! ;D I'll have to see what my dog thinks of additional; dogs. but she loves to chase cats , so I'm sure the cat will be welcome !LOL :D  Here, you can ride all year , the only problem is , not enough down time for upkeep on your bike.
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

Night Vision

this is starting to getting serious.... I saw a flock of Canada Geese this evening. It's kinda late, they usually head south earlier than this...

AND I swear they had Ontario plates  :o
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

louthepou

My hunting permit allows for geese and duck hunting until the end of the year, but at this time of the year they are getting clever and not that abundant!

Snow only makes the first spring bike ride that much sweeter.

(That's what I tell myself to avoid depression)!

Lou
Hi, my name is Louis, and I'm a Vision-o-holic

mdskinner731

honestly i see this winter as a time to fix my vision.. and snowmobile.. most of my summer was filled with the four wheelers breaking down or my brother beating on my gs550 and breaking that.. he sees somthing with the power to spin tire and soon enough there will be no tire left..

He AINT riding the Vision
"he who has the most toys when they die, wins..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if it moves and its not supposed to-duct tape
if it dont move and its supposed to- wd-40
Redneck Law