News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

2008 (Ontario) OnROV Spring Ride Week-end...

Started by Tiger, December 15, 2007, 02:21:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

:) For some of us the riding season is over/coming to its close :'( and wrenching season approaches ::) :D :D .

It has been a great season for meeting and riding with friend's, old and new...Thank-you ALL 8)

To that end, those that need an incentive and the close season to ready their Vision(s)... ::) Hey, its only.....

...TWELVE weeks away ;)
Here is the official Day's/Date's that you need to put in your diary/on your calender's... 8)

..."The 2008 OnROV Spring Ride" will, once again, be held on the Victoria Day weekend, the Canadian May 24 holiday weekend...Saturday 17th & Sunday 18th May 2008. This is the weekend prior to the American Memorial Day weekend... ;)

I will update this thread as we go along ;D :D :D :D :D :D... ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
       IN                                           

8) TIGER...'82 one day and '83 the next!!! :D :D :D :D                                                               
8) CanadianLou.                               
8) Joe Vac                                      
8) Lil'Blaster.                                   
8) Night_Vision.
8) Wolf
8) Andreas(Wolf's son).
8) Brian_Mathewson.
8) Lead_Deficiency.
8) s3sriniv.

::) Non-Vision.
8) Big Barrie...Goldwing
8) Little barre...Honda Magna

:'( No Go  :'(

:'( Dorothy/Kenny
:'( Jasonm.
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Cdnlouie

I'm ready to go!  ::)  I shall start shovelling now (dec 15th expecting big storm) and should be able to get out by then.  You're right, there is much to do and time to get to it.

CL

Rick G

Hi Tiger, what is the 24th of may called these days? When I was a kid, it was Queen Victorias Birth day. We let of some really neat fire crackers .
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

Tiger

8) Still Vicky's birthday... ;)...Victoria Day... 8) Your welcome to come join us for a celebration drink...or three Rick... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

Rick G

I'd love to but its a bit too far,tell you what though  , I'll pick up a six pack of Molson Golden and toast you fellows , maybe even call you! ;D ;D :D ;)
Rick G
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

Night Vision

send us a pic of you and your vision... life size of course.... and we'll prop yer up for a group picture...

..... make sure your toasting hand is in the correct position.. we'll do the rest ;)
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

Rick G

Its a deal! If I can find a poster shop in this many horse town . Lots of horses not too many large size poster shops. Maybe this calls for a ride to Vegas or Phoenix? I'll check into it.
Rick G

jasonm.

Guess this means I will have go get my passport? ...as now required when leaving or enteriung the U.S.
looks aren't important, if she lets you play by your rules

Tiger

Quote from: jasonm. on December 18, 2007, 08:52:44 AM
Guess this means I will have go get my passport? ...as now required when leaving or enteriung the U.S.

8) Superb...I'll take that to mean your IN ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D... 8)

8)....... TIGER....... 8)

Cdnlouie

Hey Rick, it would be very cool if you could come back to the old homeland for a visit?

I have an idea, maybe you could fly into Buffalo (pretty decent ticket prices that time of the year) and we could figure out how to get you up and back and I think we could supply you with a bike (a Vision of course).  Just an idea, but something to throw out to you for thought.  We're a full service Vision club up here you know!

Just maybe you could....

Rick G

Not that I wouldn't love to, but there are several strikes against it . First my dear wife depends on me, as she is disabled. Then there's the problem of money, plus my passport still has my picture taken in 1958 , skinny kid. I'm still a Canadian Citizen, so I assume I'll need a Canadian Passport. Nearest Cosulate is mayby, Pheonix or San Diego , more likley LA. I haven't been back since 1994  and it was 30 years before that.  Who knows , I might find a Brinks bag laying it the gutter or i might win the lottery. LOL :D
Rick G

Cdnlouie

I completely understand, and we wanted you to know that you continue to be an honourary (Cdn. spelling) OnRov member with all the rights and privileges thereof.

Merry Christmas to you and your lovely wife! Please give her our regards.

CL

Rick G

As an alternative , I might have my self  nailed up in a crate and sent frieght truck . should be cheap enough and I won't need to worry about  a motel . I'm not sure  what the customs douments should read though.  ;D ;D
This is how the CROV guys ended up in Kingman in in "05 , they wanted to ride with me and I couldn't  get away , so they came here to ride with me . Say ,how about the OnRov  convoying down here!!! It will never happen ,but what a wonderful idea!!!!! :D ;) ;) ;)
Rick G

kwells

...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

Tiger

:) Five confirmed... 8)

...and

:) one Rick G cardboard cut out... 8)

:) ...with just Twenty-one weeks to go... :o ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

jasonm.

In , maybe. :-\ I was hoping you guys from Toronto area would come to Americade. It's just 2 weeks after your ride. I can't usually take vacation times that close together. I always go to Americade. It's always the 1st week in June.  This year, June 2-7 , 2008. I am booking reservation by end of January. Right now I have 2 openings for the 4 bed cottage I usually get. If you have sleeping bags, more will fit.  The place I stay at is rather inexpensive because it's 8 miles out of town.
looks aren't important, if she lets you play by your rules

Tiger

:) Sorry Jason, as much as I would love to try Americade, it won't be in 2008.
To much to do for the OnROV 2008 Spring Ride... 8) Gotta remember that there is only...
... FOURTEEN week's to go... ;)
Hey, who know's, one day we could be hosting/going to VisionCAde...wahooooooo 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Tiger

:o...only...

... FOURTEEN week's to go... ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Tiger

:) Def' one, possible two for the "Spring Ride.... 8) Just received an email from Wolf, here is an extract"

..."Count me in for the May long weekend ride...may even bring my son Andreas on the reVision if I can get both bikes running by then.

Remember, only.......

FOURteen Week's to go... :o  ;D :D :D :D

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Night Vision

I'll looking forward to hearing the Wolf pipes  :o .... maybe we'll have the three tenors  8) 8) 8)
Macs, Wolfs and Preds  ;D ;D ;D
la la la...
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano