News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

2008 (Ontario) OnROV Spring Ride Week-end...

Started by Tiger, December 15, 2007, 02:21:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lead_Deficiency

joevacc

Well you guys are good looking,  But really I am the young good looking guy in black!
-=[Joe Vacc]=-
"The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision."
Helen Keller

Rick G

Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

Tiger

:) From left to right, as you view the group picture on N_V's great slideshow, you have...

8) Lead_Deficiency, Andreas (son of Wolf), Barry (Goldwing), Wolf (tall guy at the back), Fiddlesticks(our token female), Bowzer, Head-of-Rick_G!! Lil'Blaster and Night_Vision...all standing in front of Lil'Blasters '83 that was a basket case the day before the ride!!!

There are pictures of Joe_Vacc's a$$ as he does running repairs to Lil'Blasters "V", Canadian_Lou with Rick_G, etc, in the mix...Me, I'm the wee fat guy in the Orange (what else would you expect!!) t-shirt!!!...and the best looking by far ::) ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

joevacc

Sorry to say I was the fat A$$ that was on the gold wing.  (I am not really fat I just look that way in pictures!) ;)

It was nice to have you along RicK,  Tiger popped you out of the bag at every stop!

P.S. it was NV that could not wait to get a picture of you on the wing!  I couldn't wait to help!  ;D
-=[Joe Vacc]=-
"The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision."
Helen Keller

fiddlesticks

Token female eh?? I resemble that remark hehe  ;)
1 Black 82 Virago 750

"With Frongs like that you don't need anemones"

Rick G

It was very approreate  to have a fat a$$ to go along with my head , I have a Fat, Canadian  A$$ myself! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :I :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

Cdnlouie

Just got back and time to catch up on Vision News.  I was thinking of NV & Joe all Sunday morning when the heavens opened and poured out a flood  :o. Man, Joe you are a class act  8)!  I admire you tenacity for riding. I left for Chicago on Sunday after a terrific whirlwind Vision weekend, which was fabulous! It was great to see the "band of brothers (& sister)" again.

It was good to ride with Rick G. (I'm standing with my arm on his shoulder in the photoshow).  Great job on the pics NV.

Terrific hospitality at Tiger's & Cathy's.  This is an event! Way to go everyone for the great spirit!

We are starting to get a bit of history under our belt now and it just keeps getting better.

Until the next time...  ;)

Tiger

Quote from: Cdnlouie on May 26, 2008, 08:44:22 AM
We are starting to get a bit of history under our belt now and it just keeps getting better.

Until the next time...  ;)

:) History in the making...I like it ;D :D :D :D :D :D Looking forward to seeing how many Vision's we can muster for the next ride 8) Where ever that may be!!!

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!