News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

2008 (Ontario) OnROV Spring Ride Week-end...

Started by Tiger, December 15, 2007, 02:21:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

Quote from: Night Vision on January 11, 2008, 10:52:13 PM
I'll looking forward to hearing the Wolf pipe's :o .... maybe we'll have the three tenor's 8) 8) 8)
Macs, Wolfs and Preds  ;D ;D ;D

...and maybe my hybrids... ;)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Rick G

While living in MN. I rode many times with Guzzi John Pierson . Some times hes used his '83 hybrid Vision and sometimes his XV920 Euro version which had a set of custom pipes . When I added MACs to my vision, its snare drum sounds were accompanied by his XV's basso profundo . it was an interesting sound, to say the least
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

joevacc

Quote from: Night Vision on January 11, 2008, 10:52:13 PM
I'll looking forward to hearing the Wolf pipes  :o .... maybe we'll have the three tenors  8) 8) 8)
Macs, Wolfs and Preds  ;D ;D ;D
la la la...

Hey NV does that mean that you will have the "Black Vision" ready for the spring ride!!!  ??

JV
-=[Joe Vacc]=-
"The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision."
Helen Keller

Night Vision

I'm planning on bringing up RedSkunk (the project bike) up this time...
bring the Gootze... we'll swap rides again  ;D
I'll forward you some "progress" pics
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

Cdnlouie

Ahh, yes the Euro-Special will certainly add an exotic flair to the group.  It will be cool to ride with a Euro-Vision in North America. That makes my Black-Chrome Lady   ;) a bit more special without you and Joe (assuming you will be tempted to show off the guzzi) competing with me.

Night Vision

ok CDNL, I'll send you progress pics too... but that's it! don't want to spoil the reveal ;)

shown by "appointed only" after that ... ie: ROV rides

... unless RedSkunk somehow shows up in a ROV ride pic of course  :D
;D

Tiger

Quote from: Night Vision on January 21, 2008, 07:15:55 PM
... unless RedSkunk somehow shows up in a ROV ride pic of course  :D

:) In only Fourteen weeks its going PUBLIC!!!...Lots of picture's for ALL to see what a great job you have done N_V... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

joevacc

I'm on the road for the next month and then up to my neck on road gigs and office work with my other job so I have the bike at the shop getting refreshed.  I hope to have the V ready for for the spring!  New brakes and fluid flush.

Don't tempt me with the Guzzi!!  That is a long ass ride on that 25 year old V seat!  I am considering taking the Guzzi up for the Fall ride if there is one and I don't have to work.  There is one BIG beautiful alternator on that bike and it loves to send beautiful current to my HEATED VEST and GLOVES!!

I'll be glad to do a bike swap!  You'll be shocked how much it is like the Vision.  They are kindred spirits   8)

I'll be glad to ride the RedSkunk!  That is one cool looking Vision!
-=[Joe Vacc]=-
"The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision."
Helen Keller

Tiger

Quote from: joevacc on January 22, 2008, 08:52:06 AM
....for the Fall ride if there is one ...

;D After last years success, there will be a "Fall Ride" in 2008, for sure... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Kenny

Tiger,  You can list Ken & I as possibles for the Spring ride - If all the time spent hugging bikes in the garage this winter counts for anything, ours will be in fine form for a spring spin!  Cheers Dorothy  :)
2 XV 920rh 81
1 Red/White 83
1 Blue/White 83
Bmw R100rs 84
TDM 850  92

Night Vision

which Vision will Kenny bring? yellow? or is the newbie ready?
;D

Tiger

Quote from: Kenny on January 31, 2008, 09:20:57 PM
Tiger,  You can list Ken & I as possibles for the Spring ride - If all the time spent hugging bikes in the garage this winter counts for anything, ours will be in fine form for a spring spin!  Cheers Dorothy :)

8) SUPERB... 8) I know that you guy's will make every effort to attend. Love to see/ride with you both again. I'll provisionally book you the main guest suite at "The Tiger Hotel"... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Tiger

:) WooooHoooo, less than...

FOURTEEN WEEK'S
...to go... 8)

:) I think I have cabin fever (gulp!) :o ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D... ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Cdnlouie

This is the time of the year where we should be loading up the Visions on a trailor and heading south for a ride with some of the US good old boys.  I would be so.... into that  ;D.

The itch is getting really bad now... :-X

By the way Happy Valentines Day to Kenny and his Visions (Dorothy says..."this winter spent hugging bikes")

....to the rest of you Yahoo's too!

Tiger

8) ONLY...

Twelve week's
...to go  8)

8)........TIGER....... 8)

joevacc

I almost had to go on a gig that weekend!  I begged the guy to try and find someone else!!  I couldn't leave him hanging though.  >:(  Luckily he got someone else to do the gig, a friend of mine to boot. 8) Glad to give the work to a bud! So f**K making money what good is it if you don't have time for motorcycles!!!!!!!!

Can't wait!
-=[Joe Vacc]=-
Helen Keller

Tiger

8) Good on yer Joe... 8) Is your ridin' partner, the older gentleman that sorta looks like you, with that funny bike, coming too ??? ;D :D :D :D :D... ;) (Only joking Arthur!!!).

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Cdnlouie

Now, that's the right attitude Joe!  ;) A man has to have principles and then be able to stand up for them.  It's a tough job defending those precious opportunities for riding.  Everyone wants a piece of you.  So far so good for me, still on!

CDNL  ;D

joevacc

Thats funny Tiger!  I know he looks older than me but is actually 7 minutes  younger. ;D
Arthur, unfortunatly - will not be able to make it.  I am trying to get him committed for the fall!
I am going to try to hook up with NV and we will make it up together.

Cndlouie, I think your responsabilities are more important than mine!  Very glad you can still go... we did not get to see enough of you last fall. :D
-=[Joe Vacc]=-
Helen Keller

Rick G

I don't blame him for not coming , if your "trying to get him commited"  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike