News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

2008 (Ontario) OnROV Spring Ride Week-end...

Started by Tiger, December 15, 2007, 02:21:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

Quote from: Rick G on February 26, 2008, 12:39:56 AM
I don't blame him for not coming , if your "trying to get him commited"  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
:) I'd commit my brother if he rode a Hhhharley, wouldn't you!!! ::)... ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D... ;)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

joevacc

Quote from: Tiger on February 26, 2008, 05:47:53 AM
:) I'd commit my brother if he rode a Hhhharley, wouldn't you!!! ::)... ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D... ;)

He must be crazy! He had his heated vest, gloves and cruise control on the whole way there and home! 8)
-=[Joe Vacc]=-
"The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision."
Helen Keller

Tiger

:'( Sadly, Louthipou will not, because of a prior family engagement, be joining us on the ride :'( However, I'm sure we will all get to meet him one day this coming season... ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

Rick G

I'll be there, in spirit anyway,  just look for a guy who looks a little like Red green.
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

Tiger

8)....... ONLY SEVEN MORE WEEKS TO GO....... 8)

...and still short of a couple of name's. Spaces are limited so get signed up :o  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D... ;)

Tiger

:) Lead_Deficiency is in, superb  8)

Night Vision

alright.... hope LD brings the V instead of the ST

might have a good turnout of V's
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

vadasz1

If I can get off early enough from work I will join you guys.  Also will visit Lucky #7 for that weekend too.
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

joevacc

Quote from: vadasz1 on March 30, 2008, 07:08:58 PM
If I can get off early enough from work I will join you guys.  Also will visit Lucky #7 for that weekend too.
aaah work is over rated. get over it. we are talking about motorcycles here!
8)
-=[Joe Vacc]=-
"The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision."
Helen Keller

Tiger

Quote from: joevacc on March 30, 2008, 10:13:29 PM
Quote from: vadasz1 on March 30, 2008, 07:08:58 PM
aaah work is over rated. get over it. we are talking about motorcycles here!
8)

8) Way to go Joe..This is a guy ridin' TWELVE Hour's from New York, New York just to be at our spring ride!!!...Talk about commitment 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Brian Moffet

I'll be there.

Brian

If by there you mean I'll think of you while drinking a beer

Cdnlouie

Brian, are you serious about heading for Ontario?  :o  Now, that's a drive!  A darn nice one to boot! We would be so..... honored to have a Californian come up.

8)  8)  8)

Brian Moffet

read the fine print that scrolls by  ;D

Cdnlouie

Read the fine print, you say!  Okay, okay, now your beginning to sound like a lawyer!

Nice thought... but this virtual thing is highly overated.  You don't get to appreciate the humour that goes with the good time.

Good chance to put your 'newly rebuilt' 83 to a real test.  Ken's (our Ken) the only guy I know who has crossed the continent with his Vision and does it on a whim.  Now that's a real Vision rider!  The New York boys know how to ride too, but we need a few more adventurous souls.

Time to sign up fellas...gals?  ;D

Brian Moffet

Quote from: Cdnlouie on April 01, 2008, 09:57:55 AM
Good chance to put your 'newly rebuilit' 83 to a real test. 
It actually does sound like it would be a fun trip, and I think my bike could handle it with few problems.  However, not this year.

Brian

Lead_Deficiency

planning on bringing the V,  the st was a last minute stand in

Tiger

Quote from: Lead_Deficiency on April 03, 2008, 11:46:00 PM

planning on bringing the V,  the st was a last minute stand in

8) Superb L_D... 8) Seven Vision's and more to come, I'm sure ;)

8).........Less than six weeks to go boys 'n girls........ 8)                    8).......TIGER....... 8)

Tiger

??? Anyone else wanna join us... ???

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Tiger

:) The snow is all but disappeared, the rains have washed the road's, and only...

8).......FIVE WEEK'S TO GO....... 8)
Weather up-dater... http://www1.sympatico.ca/cgi-bin/wx2004.pl?lng=en&stn=CAON0696

Tiger

:) WaaHoooooo, no more snow laying around. The grass is turning green and the bud's are on the tree's/bushes 8) ...check out the weather report...

http://www1.sympatico.ca/cgi-bin/wx2004.pl?lng=en&stn=CAON0696 ...Niiiiice, eh!!!

8).......Less than four week's to go!!!....... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)