2008 (Ontario) OnROV Spring Ride Week-end...

Started by Tiger, December 15, 2007, 02:21:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Vision

if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

Tiger

Quote from: Night Vision on May 09, 2008, 06:14:38 PM
got my hair cut today,  so I'm ready!

??? ...which one... ??? :o ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D... ;)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Night Vision

;D

Tiger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

wolf

Man I am SO ready...the FB has passed her road tests, Andreas is coming in from Montreal on Thursday, I'm skipping out on work early on friday (when you're retiring in June you can get away with a lot...), long  and short of it is our ETA Friday evening is around 7:00 pm----can't
wait!

Tiger

:) Wolf, your rooms are ready... 8) Cocktails are being served on the rear patio at 7.30 p.m. on Friday evening...Dress code in affect... don't be late!!! ;D :D :D... ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Rick G

Wolf , are you riding an old Francis Barnett?   ;D ;D
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

wolf

Rick--close! Actually got the Flying Banana name from an early Brit bike, a Wooler--they were in production from the early teens til the 1950's--there was a yellow and black one from 1919 --the FB.

Rick G

I visited  my relatives in Montreal in 1964 , while there I went to a very large motorcycle shop , to look around. There I met some fellows who were in a competition  club and one was  Provincial champion , in observed trials , riding a "frantic bitch".

While we were standing at the curb a truck pulled up, towing a trailer. On the trailer was a twin engine ,BSA, dragster.  A slightly built fellow got out and introduced him self and was answering our questions . I learned later he was Canadian, National Number 1  Evon Duhamel. Now you know the rest of the story!
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

Tiger

:) As we stand, Night_Vision, Joevac, Wolf and his son Andreas will be staying at my place on Friday and Saturday night...Beds pre-booked at "The Tiger Hotel" ;D :D :D :D :D :D ;)
Local Visionaries attending will be: Your truely!! Canadian_Lou, Brian_Mathewson, Lead_Deficiency, Lil'Blaster, s3sriniv and vadazs1... 8) There will be three or four non-vision's riding with us... :P ;D :D :D :D :D

We will be leaving my place on Saturday at 8.30 a.m. SHARP!!! and heading south, down to Mississauga for breakfast, courtesy of Canadian_Lou and his wife Jane, (Thank you both). The ride will then be heading north for our "mystery tour" run. The ride will finish back at my place at approx' 4.30 'ish, for the  Saturday night B.B.Q...and the obligatory "Wobbly pop's"!!!

Sundays ride will leave my place at 9.00 a.m. We will head out for breakfast at "Windy Corners" restaurant, on Hwy #6 just south of Hwy #401... eta around 10 a.m. There is a ride after breakfast, for those wanting more saddle time ;)

Cathy and I are looking forward to seeing you all, once again... 8)

If anyone else is interested in attending Saturday and/or Sunday, please contact me A.S.A.P...

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Tiger

:) Received a PM from BOWZER... 8) Here is part of it.......

..."What time are you planning on leaving on the ride. Please let me know"

...I have also just come off of the phone with him. Looking forward to introducing you to "The Crew" on Saturday morning Bowzer... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Tiger

8) Add Fiddlesticks to the list of those attending on Saturday morning... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Night Vision

just got off phone with Joe Vac... he's bringing the rain  ;) :D :D
;D

Tiger

Quote from: Night Vision on May 14, 2008, 08:59:52 PM
just got off phone with Joe Vac... he's bringing the rain  ;) :D :D

:o I've got Canadian_Lou working on that one with "The Boss"... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D... ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Night Vision

;D

joevacc

rain nor sleet nor dead of night will keep me from my duty!

8) 8) :P
-=[Joe Vacc]=-
"The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision."
Helen Keller

Cdnlouie

I'm hoping "The Boss" will give us what we want and not what we deserve  :P.  The griddle's warming up!

Joe Vacc is a ray of sunshine  8), just ask his mother  ;D.  What a trooper! 

Dr. C.

Ron_McCoy

Tiger

Quote from: Ron_McCoy on May 15, 2008, 08:32:12 PM
  You guys have a great ride!

Thank Ron, we will...whatever the weather 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Tiger

8) Night_Vision and Joevac arrived, from New York State, with-in minutes of there eta...3.04 p.m!!! Wolf and his son Andreas arrived, from the Sarnia area of Ontario, around 8.30 p.m. We had a visit from Canadian_Lou who dropped by to say "Hi" to the guys after their long ride.

We started the party early, eh!! Now it's time to start waking up the guy's... :P ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Todays ride will have six Vision's, for sure... 8)...but I know there are more to come before the off 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)