News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

Wotaway to finish/start a year...

Started by Tiger, January 01, 2008, 10:30:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

WoooooooHoooooooo...What a way to finish/start a year...I had a call from my divisional sales manager last night and confirmation this morning, that I have won an all inclusive, four day's/four night's trip, in April, to The Moon Palace Golf & Spa resort...CANCUN, for Cathy and I... 8) 8) 8)...Sun, Sea, Sand and... :-X  :o  :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'm one of only eight from Canada and the ONLY Canadian from my division...(we cover Puerto Rico, U.S.A and Canada  8))

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, We can't wait to get away from all this snoooooooooow shite ::)  ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D... 8)

8) A Happy New Year, indeed 8)

8)...One Happy TIGER and his mate... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

jasonm.

hard work does pay off...good for you. ;D
looks aren't important, if she lets you play by your rules

mdskinner731

congrats from new yorks lil winter rat.. ****i want more snow***
"he who has the most toys when they die, wins..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if it moves and its not supposed to-duct tape
if it dont move and its supposed to- wd-40
Redneck Law

Night Vision

bring a handheld GPS with you so you can find the geocache I'm gonna leave for ya  ;)

ut oh! the wife says your Palace only has nine bars
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

inanecathode

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
If you can't tell your friend to kiss your ass then they aren't a true friend.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Rick G

If it was Guadalahara, I'd ask you to wave as you passed over, But  Cancun is too far east . so send us a post card!! :D ;)
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

Tiger

Quote from: Night Vision on January 01, 2008, 12:23:12 PM
bring a handheld GPS with you so you can find the geocache I'm gonna leave for ya  ;)

ut oh! the wife says your Palace only has nine bars

GPS!!! I'll be so hammered I'll be lucky to find my room let alone a geocache...unless you leave it at the front desk for my arrival ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D... ;)

Nine bar's Hmmmmmmmm...one on arrival and the other eight means I have the choice of two a day for the four day's we are there... :o ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I do hope they keep a good quantity of single malt scotch on hand... 8) or, at least, a good import license ;D :D :D :D... ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

vadasz1

Way to go JOHNNNNNYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D 8) :-*

I bet your really gonna gloat at the motorcycle show this weekend.  I hope they have a stronger version of the '200 MPH' tape on hand.  Should be renamed 'TIGER CLAMP' ;) :D ;D ::) :P
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.