News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

Wot did Santa bring ya???

Started by Tiger, December 25, 2007, 09:21:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

??? Did you have/are you having a good Christmas... ???

??? Were you good OR was you naughty :o :-\ ;D :D :D :D :D :D

..O.K. so what did "The Fat Man" bring YOU this year, eh ?????????????

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Night Vision

I must have been a veerrryy good boy ::) this year...

"Mrs. Claus" got me...

my very own bucket to wash my truck and not have to share her "favorite bucket".....
a bag of pastachios....
a Harley Calendar...
a key/loose change dish/ashtray...
two refridgerator magnets...

..... my daughter gave me a bag of swedish fish (candy) .... and a $25 gift certificate for the Yamaha Shop down the road...

not a bad haul! last year I got underwear   :-\
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

Tiger

8) This cat's having a puuuuuuuuuuuurfect Christmas 8)

8) The Complete Clapton C.D.
8) The Eagles, Long Road Out Of Eden C.D.
8) A Stanley Rolling Tool Box.
8) Mastercraft multi-cutter precission saw.
8) Husky Multi-bit automatic screwdriver.
8) The encyclopedia of motorcycle's.
8) Leather pair of riding glove's.
8) Aftershave & smelly stuff...
8) A new leather wallet.
8) An "ultimate motorcycle's" 2008 calendar.
8) A BestBuy gift card. 
8) A new shaving mirror for in the shower...ooooo'er!!
8) A low rider type rolling stool with tool/part's tray underneath... 8)

...NO sock's or underwear...  ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

kwells

various dvds:superbad....etc
jeopardy computer game
2 large framed pics from a local artist:  Reall old bikes Fuch and MotoGuzzi....VERY COOL
...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

h2olawyer

Santa brought me a nice travel organizer for all the shaving / tooth / hair stuff.  Hangs on a door.  LL Bean makes some pretty cool stuff.  Santa was especially nice this year, also bringing a 42" plasma HDTV & a great sounding Onkyo home theater surround sound system.  He got those to the house in early November.  Guess he found a sale that was too good to pass up back then.   ;D

Now, we get to sit down to a nice prime rib dinner in an hour or so.

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

mdskinner731

i got a new rca radio for my room... its nice a craftsman 19.2 vold cordless drill (3/8's chuck) cordless sander, Cordless vacume (i get to clean the mess i make.. lol) and the flashlight to go with it... a couple of new shirts.. new -20 degree sleeping bag.. cant wait to try that out im sure theres more but thats the most of it
"he who has the most toys when they die, wins..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if it moves and its not supposed to-duct tape
if it dont move and its supposed to- wd-40
Redneck Law

Walt_M.

I got a Craftsman motorcycle/ATV jack, an auto adjust wrench and a shop stool. Prime rib dinner including my wife's most excellent scalloped oyster cassarole and got to watch our grandkids open their presents. Also got to ride my YZ in the woods until I was about ready to fall over.
All in all, a wonderful Christmas!
Whale oil beef hooked!

Rick G

My XL350 arrived a bit early, but its  exactly what I wanted . I've been out, roaring around the desert , freezing my nuts off and enjoying every minuet of it. Got the obligatory socks and underware too.
Sent a gift certificate to my Grandson   and a set of carbs for his 78  XS400 Yamaha twin.
Wife got a new watch and lots of stinky candles .
We went to my friend Steve's and enjoyed Christmas dinner with him and his lovely wife Andy.
We are truly blessed.
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

YellowJacket!

Miller Lite Boxers
Old Navy sweater
2 Old Navy dress shirts
Jelley Bellies...yum!
Starbucks Breakfast Blend
$25.00 Visa gift card
I have also kidnapped my step sons mini-RC Dragonfly helicopter.  ;D

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Coil Coyle

supervision

My computor took a dump, a mo ago.  Trevor and Barb, got me this REFERBISHED, IBM.  It sets on the desk, it's not a tower.  15" wide, 3" high, 18" deep. Has a new SAMSUNG 19" flat screen, with built in speekers.  Monitor set's right on top the computor.  That's what I got for Christmas, had it acouple of weeks.
" border="0

Tiffanator

I brought in a good haul this year. With a new shop and a few random tools my list was a good one. Lets see...
7 drawer floor standing tool chest. (Has casters but won't fit under the shop table with them on.)
7 drawer table top tool chest. (Goes on top of the floor chest, but again, won't fit under the table)
Large wall hung mini drawer nut and bolt storage bin.
Small wall hung medium and mini drawer nut and bolt storage bin.
6 gallon wet/dry shop vac
Large speed square
Chalk line with extra chalk
Kit of a level, combination square, sliding t-bevel, and shop pencils
11mm combination wrench (Only one I needed to complete my kit)
1/4", 3/8", and 1/2" drive socket holders with marked handles
2 small quick grip clamps... I think dad saw me eyeing his the other day
Various clothes, bras, socks
4 Wine glasses (I don't even drink wine, they are for when mom comes over)
New mirrored visor for my helmet
And best of all? Enough money from all the aunts/grandmother to get an ipod. WOO HOO.

Yes, I know... I'm a spoiled little brat and had a big Christmas, but I appreciate everything I received and the people who gave it.
And now... I'm off to organize my shop. Yay.
Merry Christmas everyone, and Happy New Year
Tiff.
Tiffanator
First time restorer

Night Vision

Quote from: Tiffanator on December 26, 2007, 08:27:05 AM

11mm combination wrench (Only one I needed to complete my kit)

haha I got one of those a couple years back... I swore I had one, accused my son of scarfing it, and got one from "Santa"..

now that I think about it....I don't think they come in a "set"  ::)

but he did take the lost hacksaw... and new one came with the wrench... what the hacksaw was doing in the attic access in his closet is still an unsolved mystery  ;)
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

Kevin

Way to go Kiawrench! I got a 40 degree "summer" sleeping bag and a windshield for the 4wheeler.   

louthepou

A new gun locker!

And I acquired my neighbour's old (1986) 250cc single cylinder Skidoo... 'cause it needed help (the sled, not the neighbour!)
Hi, my name is Louis, and I'm a Vision-o-holic

Brian Moffet

A tamron 18-250 mm zoom lens for my digital camera :-)

vadasz1

Santa was great to us.  Delivered a 24" Samsung widescreen monitor for the computer.  Our catalogued movies never looked better.
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

Aelwulf

Humor gnome t-shirt and a candle from the ex.

Bowie knife that needs to have the blade cleaned, M&M Poker tin (2 decks of cards and a couple stacks of chips) & a 3-ring binder with comics and trade paperbacks from the parents I think they got at the local small-town auction.  Most of the comics are Batman though and seem to be from the 80s so might end up being worth a l'il depending.

I was hoping to get myself a bike lift or at least the time to work on it but so far no-go. :(

Ah, such fun to be out riding...
*thunk*
What was that?!

'82 Yamaha Vision XZ550RJ
'07 Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Mean Streak Special Edition (VN1600B)

inanecathode

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
If you can't tell your friend to kiss your ass then they aren't a true friend.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Aelwulf

I dunno, there's some kinda dried brownish crud on it from the tip about halfway up. :P

Naw, actually it's just a spot or two up near the handle that should clean up alright.  My family seems to like givin' me jacked-up blades, my brother gave me a katana for my birthday one year that needs all kind of help.  I'm not even a smith hobbyist or anything.

Ah, such fun to be out riding...
*thunk*
What was that?!

'82 Yamaha Vision XZ550RJ
'07 Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Mean Streak Special Edition (VN1600B)