News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

Happy new year

Started by ShaneSpring, December 31, 2007, 06:10:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShaneSpring

Just thought as I'm on the correct side of the date line I would wish everyone a happy new year first  ;D

Tiger

8) Happy New Year all. May 2008 be Happy, Healthy & prosperous... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Night Vision

if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

h2olawyer

I'll add in my New Year's wishes -- to everyone here, have a happy, safe & prosperous 2008!

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Rick G

Happy new Year to one and all!!   I'll talk to you next year.! :D :D
NV what are you carping  about?? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

kiawrench

ummm, yes,,,, uh huh ,,, happy new year, call me when i have had some sleep -- 1 mojito ,two mojito, 3 mojito , four--- (they were singing that to tune of banana split song )
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

YellowJacket!

Happy New Year everyone!  May your gremlins sleep soundly.

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)