News:

Main Menu

Good deal on Winter Gloves

Started by Night Vision, December 30, 2007, 04:54:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Vision

I got a pair of these Winter Dakota First Gear gloves from NewEnough..

http://www.newenough.com/closeouts/gloves/first_gear/winter_dakota_motorcycle_gloves.html

They're nice looking gloves.... all leather, 40 gram thinsulate (not bulky), "breathable"... and CheapEnough!

I wouldn't go as far as saying they are "winter gloves", but I think they'll be GoodEnough down to 40F-45F...

I got the size large before they were sold out.... I have an 8.5" paw and they're snug....

I'd say they run small so use the lower side of their size chart... ie 9.5 = XL, 10.5= XXL   
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

Tiger

??? Purchased for OnROV pre-spring ride testing, me thinks... ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D... ;)

Santa, (a.k.a. The wee wifey), gave me a similar pair for crimbo hohoho bon'tyerknow ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Night Vision

Quote from: Tiger on December 30, 2007, 06:43:07 PM
??? Purchased for OnROV pre-spring ride testing, me thinks... ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D... ;)

Roger that,  and those 1am OnROV spring flings can be chilly!
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

Cdnlouie

Nice looking gloves NV.  Good recommendation.  I have a pair that have a foam insulation and they work real nice down to about 10 degrees C. and then you really need to switch to the electric gloves.  Next to a heated vest the gloves really warm the soul and make a huge difference in riding comfort. I usually use them for about 3 months out of the year so they really extend the riding season when it would be too miserable to go out.

Good price on those one you are looking at.