News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

computer stupid---- at times

Started by kiawrench, January 31, 2008, 11:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiawrench

i had a post going in here on my trip to miami  but in a condition non condusive to operation of anything more difficult than breathing, i went to remove a post,, and killed the whole article. i only got home today , but a fast recap is in order--

i rode ,it rained, i helped a lady with car trouble and she shut trunk on two of my fingers,
both broken near the tips, but that has since stopped hurting ,and since they are healing up nicely, i guess nothing serious to worry about.

i learned a good bit about other food styles, ,a lot about mixing drinks ,and managed to not get myself arrested anywhere . my wife is still mad, my biek needs tires now , and the paint is nearly ruined, and i still cant find the set of keys i left the beach with.

a quick note for rick g. ,, you asked about how i was able to keep a kosher diet and yet eat food recipes from thai,cuban and island  groups,, very easy, selective choice at each meal, i asked questions about the items at the table, and selected those which were not offensive. and yes, i ate a lot of rice ,potato and fish.   but i dont think i ever ate a single dish twice.   i did however ,drink a few things a few too many times, which i normally do not do , and since i lost my favorite key ring ,as well as a few keys i had to get cut by a locksmith, i think i will pass on wobbly pop,panther juice, corn likker, hootch and rum - distilled spirits and i just dont seem to get along . but if anyone else wishes to imbibe, i say go for it.

i finished my trip off with a swing into daytona, ,up to savanah chalreston ,and into MB - long ride, long month , and most likely the last time my wife allows me a road trip longer than the corner store.
  i am still not working, and i dont think i will, waititng to see if this bike shop idea is going to pan out- guess next month or so will tell .
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

YellowJacket!

I was Just about to ask if anyone had heard from you. Glad you are back and all is well.

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

kwells

that's one action packed adventure

no V probs
Some broken fingers
life is good
...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com