News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

New PhotoShow

Started by Night Vision, October 24, 2007, 10:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Vision

ok, I finally got this together.... at first I didn't think I had enough pictures so I thought I'd combine different rides into one show.... then I found I had too many pictures and had to slim it down to like 50 pics... I tried to choose group photos because I did not have individual pics of each bike

There are pics from various OnRov and CanAm rides, not necessarily in order, but pretty close...

I also threw in some miscellaneous pics  ::)

this is a manual slide show (hit the arrow) there are no names because those who were there, know who you are, and by now should know the others.... for those who weren't there, some members will be obvious, some you've met before, others may want some privacy

cuz' you never know what wierdos lurk on this forum... but we're getting close  ;)

if you have questions or comments on any of the beautiful Visions, go ahead and ask.... but please let the owner reply if they want to.... and no cracks on my media skills

http://www.photoshow.com/watch/fJ5SH5um
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

Tiger

8) Well done N_V... Top notch my man, top notch... 8) Brought back some great memories...of great times with some great people... 8) Many thanks buddy... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

joevacc

Wow NV thats very cool!!  Thanks, it took me weeks to just get the pictures that I took off of my camera!
I am looking forward to many more rides with you guys.

My V has been off the road now for one week  :-\  I have all the paper work going in the mail this morning to put the original plates on it.

I plan to keep riding right to the snow and salt so if anyone gets a bug up their ass let me know!

P.S. NV, I didn't expect to see my Guzzi in the mix I hope it doesn't offend anyone! :o  At least it's a TWIN!  8)

Thanks again for all the work - thats great!!!

JV
-=[Joe Vacc]=-
"The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision."
Helen Keller

Night Vision

I threw in some offbeat pics just to keep it (hopefully) interesting
;D

Tiger

Quote from: joevacc on October 25, 2007, 09:12:38 AM
P.S. NV, I didn't expect to see my Guzzi in the mix I hope it doesn't offend anyone! :o  At least it's a TWIN!  8)
JV

:) Niiiiice looking Guzzi Joe, real nice... 8) BUT don't forget your baby...and remember, "Nobody put's baby in the corner"...'cause thats when the GREMLINS come out to play :o ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D... ;)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

h2olawyer

AND -- Gremlins ARE contagious!   ;D

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

joevacc

Thanks Tiger  ;D Don't worry about the V I am going to ride that thing until I die!  I have put about 450 miles on the Guzzi and I am sure that I will need that V  fix often.  I need NV to help me get my brakes like his!! I have a small laundry list, that maybe Ill get to now.  I have already got the insurance for the V and now I have to wait for Motor Vehicles to ok my paperwork!  I hope the get it done SOON!

-=[Joe Vacc]=-
"The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision."
Helen Keller

Cdnlouie

Nice job NV!  2007 was a good year, met some more great fellows and nice Visions.  Looking forward to doing it all again.

Cheers

P.S. Anybody know what the problem is with keeping my bike picture in my user ID box?  I have to upload a new one everytime I log back on. I'm starting to get used to the nice "X" anyway.

Lucky

1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

Cdnlouie

After your post Lucky I logged on and I can see it too.  It seems to behave like "now you see it and now you don't."  Go figure.

abogado68

Muy bonito Night Vision (vision nocturna). Congrats.

Cdnlouie

Great to enjoy these pics again while there is about 2 feet of snow falling here in Canada.  2007 was a great Vision riding year!

Thanks again NV for you work.

don_vanecek

Nice pictures NV, sure wish we had taken more pictures of the Colorado trip, especially more group and pictures of each participate.  Lessons to learn for future rides. 

Night Vision

yes! always take as many pics as you can..... and don't think just because someone else has a camera, that that's enough..... or you'll end up with lots of pics of their Vision  ::) (just kidding CNDL!... you are the most persitent at getting great photos of the "whole shebang")

I had to gather pics from three or more rides for that show.

We all get caught up in the "fun" and sometimes forget the chores .....

.....I bought the wife and I a nice small camera for Christmas, so now I have no excuse!
;D

supervision

I find,remembering to take pictures, is hard to do!  Also, it somewhat distract's from the natural HIGH of the event.  You sure like looking at them later,though
" border="0

jasonm.

Simply wonderful...marvelous . I finally got a digi camera for Xmas too....now let's ride!
looks aren't important, if she lets you play by your rules

Cdnlouie

Yea NV and maybe I might get in a picture or two if someone else took them!  :P Actually, I don't care much about myself as I can look in a mirror every morning and that is frightening on a good day.

These are really nice memories and I set mine up as a screen saver on my laptop so I am watching you Yahoo's all winter, very inspirational!  ;)

You have to take pictures because you get to enjoy the rides again and again.  Whoever rides with me gets their picture taken.

Go gadget go!  ;D

Night Vision

;D