News:

Main Menu

Southern Weather

Started by h2olawyer, February 06, 2008, 02:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

h2olawyer

Hearing on the news about all the nasty weather from Arkansas, through Mississippi & into Tennessee.  I hope & pray that all the ROV family in that hard hit area are all safe & sound.  Sounds like y'all may be in for a rough day or two ahead.  Stay low!!!

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Lucky

The area Dave & I are in seem to be just outside all the really bad stuff, infact, i nearly rode to work today...
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

YellowJacket!

Brace yourself cuz its on the way.  Give me a sumer storm any time because its the winter ones that really scare us.  There have been two really bad February storms here in my 24 years here.

Thank you for your thoughts Rob.

Be careful Lucky.

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Lucky

Who's this "Yellowjacket!" with all dem posts??   ;D ;D

YellowJacket!

The new mystery rider.  I posted 2500 times last night then deleted them all so I could have a jacked up post count.
I live in Knoxville swamp...er, TN near your friend davetn.  ;D

YJ

inanecathode

That dave guys a weird one.
What with his yellow bike and all.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
If you can't tell your friend to kiss your ass then they aren't a true friend.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

YellowJacket!

Quote from: inanecathode on February 06, 2008, 08:43:19 PM
That dave guys a weird one.
What with his yellow bike and all.

Yeah and I need your avatar too.  ;D

YJ

Lucky

YellowJacket!

Quote from: Lucky on February 06, 2008, 10:31:54 PM
here you go:

And remember this Dave? :
http://www.seabeesinfohq.org/gall01.htm

wooohooo!  Thank you.  I remember it well.  Scared the crap out of me when I was a kid.  I actually think I left a hand print on the base of it.

David...er....YJ