News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

State of the Union!

Started by BREWSKI, March 20, 2008, 05:57:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BREWSKI

How in the hell did our leaders let the country get in the shape that it is in? Gas prices,real estate foreclosures ,food prices due to transportation costs,out sourcing ,illegal immigrants working here and sending the money that they make back to there country,God not allowed anywhere,service rep,s that you can,t understand,Bush sending a rebate that will be spent on goods manufactured in China.Did i miss anything? Then Obama preaching its going change. Wow now I feel better. Regards.  Brewski....
GEORGE BATES

Coil Coyle

Quote from: BREWSKI on March 20, 2008, 05:57:47 AM
How in the hell did our leaders let the country get in the shape that it is in?

Brewski,

We let the grandchildren of the Carpetbaggers bull shit us into believing that they didn't blow up the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

;)
Coil

Tiger

::) Answer...George, anything daddy did, I can do better, Bush & his administration!!!
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

kwells

when corporations hold all the power they will do what is best for them.  Not you.

...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

Sable

You did miss the declining value of the US Dollar.... for the first time in my memory, the Canadian Dollar is worth more than the US Dollar (no offense to the neighbors to the North)!
I also heard on the news that some countries in Europe are refusing to accept the Dollar in exchange for Euros because of the value.

~John
1982 Yamaha Vision
1982 Motobecane 50V
1975 Kawasaki H-1
1972 Rokon Trailbreaker

kwells

yes...and I also demand to be paid in Euros at work.  Their still deliberating on if they will.

www.wellsmoto.com

inanecathode

People have survived worse.

You forgot CHEMTRAILS! Though!
Massive government conspiracy to gas us with commercial airliners.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
If you can't tell your friend to kiss your ass then they aren't a true friend.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Brian Moffet

damn that hydrogen hydroxide and di-hydrogen monoxide!

http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html

Brian

Rick G

I'm not exactly a democrat, but I'm sure as H*ll not a republican. Everytime they get in power, I get my ass , (financially) handed to me in a sack. I think the only way for it to work and control the  greedy politicians is a 5 party system . But , they can't even get a third party going , so that will never happen.
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

Tiger

Quote from: Sable on March 20, 2008, 10:53:04 PM
You did miss the declining value of the US Dollar.... for the first time in my memory, the Canadian Dollar is worth more than the US Dollar (no offense to the neighbors to the North)!
~John

:) No offence taken... ;) Your economy does however reflect on ours, so our Canadian Dollar is now at...CAD/USD 0.9766 :o after a bad past couple of days of knee jerk, panic trading ::)

$ $.......TIGER.......$ $
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Sable

I had to chuckle because an older man was in front of me in the store and he started to complain when the clerk gave him a Canadian quarter. He said "I should get two of these"... The look on his face when the clerk told him that Canadian money was worth more than US money was absolutely priceless!!!
1982 Yamaha Vision
1982 Motobecane 50V
1975 Kawasaki H-1
1972 Rokon Trailbreaker

kwells

hell yeh...finally it comes around!

www.wellsmoto.com

supervision

Our government is totally controlled by specials interest.  We don't get much say so anymore    I think that's why we  are in the mess we are in.  Things don't change easily   
" border="0

Rick G

I can remember , I think it was in '64 that the CDN dollar was worth more that the USD . I visited home in '64 and  the difference was very useful!
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike