How many cannibals would you feed?

Started by inanecathode, March 28, 2008, 12:40:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

inanecathode

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
If you can't tell your friend to kiss your ass then they aren't a true friend.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

kwells

...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

Rick G

I fed 14 but I think Inane is leaner  that me! ;D ;D
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

h2olawyer

Put me down for 16 as well.   :-[

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Lucky

EAT ME!
(sorry, had to be done)

only 10, but I'm told i'm tasty!  ;) :D ;D :o ::)
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

YellowJacket!

LOL, going from the weight I lost, I went down from 14 cannibals to 10!  ;D

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Tiger

:o I fed a family of fourteen!!!

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Lucky

my wife fed 7, my 15 year old fed 12, & my 13 year old fed 10..

my cat however, converted to people statistics, could feed 19!!

Lucky

Quote from: h2olawyer on March 28, 2008, 02:15:27 AM
Put me down for 16 as well.   :-[

H2O

glad you didn't send that picture form the world series wager...  ;)

vadasz1

Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

Brian Moffet

Quote from: Lucky on March 28, 2008, 06:20:36 AM
my cat however, converted to people statistics, could feed 19!!

Hmm, that's begging for some photoshop work  :o

I could feed 12.  I think I would make a better soup personally...

Brian

ps2/bikevision

i think some are gonna starve. i only fed 9. take that you cannibals, thats what you get.

vadasz1

Hey PS2, are the size of TATOO from Fantasy Island or what............. :P :P ::) ::) ;D ;D

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

ps2/bikevision

Quote from: vadasz1 on March 28, 2008, 12:54:55 PM
Hey PS2, are the size of TATOO from Fantasy Island or what............. :P :P ::) ::) ;D ;D

na just really skinny. about 125 these days and 5'10" tall. im one of the lucky people that have to work out to gain weight. if i sit around and do nothing but watch tv i will actually loose weight.   ok go ahead and say it, ive heard it all before. im an a**hole.

vadasz1

naaawwwwww.....................you're just a freak of nature is all. ;D ;D :P :P :-* :-*

Brian Moffet

Quote from: ps2 on March 28, 2008, 01:01:23 PM
about 125 these days and 5'10" tall.

Wow.  I think I was that size when I was 14.  Now I'm 6' 1" and 195...

Brian

ps2/bikevision

i was 155 when i got out of the army back in dec 2000. lost about 30lbs of muscle. my buddy got married back in november and when i dug my suit out the waiste was actually a little tight. but  the shirt was too big. i ended up droping a few inches in neck size. i think all the weight i lost was all from the upper body. i cant even do 20 pushup anymore. i really need to go back to the gym.

vadasz1

I'm the same height as ps2 but GROSSLY outweight him by about 75 lbs.  Stepped on the scale after the morning shower and rang up 200 lbs on the freaking scale.  But I am going to do the YJ diet and see what I can loose by the beginning of summer.

Mutt

"The internet is a great way to get on the net."
- Bob Dole, Republican presidential candidate
"I invented the internet." -Al Gore, Vice President

kiawrench

i know ,that this is going to come back and haunt me,,, but i would feed 6,,

that's right a whopping 6 .
or maybe they would just pass me up and search out Lucky's cat.
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .