How many cannibals would you feed?

Started by inanecathode, March 28, 2008, 12:40:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kwells

...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

vadasz1

yeah..sounds like a SHRIMP.....cocktail......hehe ;D
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

kiawrench

i knew it,,, so here goes again ,, am just over 5 ft tall, and a 1/4 lb shy of 125 lbs , fully dressed .
  and all of that isnt mine   some of it is courtesy of neck surgery, some wicked implants and a handfull of what look like wood screws !!

see my off topic post for more on that .

keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

Tiger

Quote from: kiawrench on March 30, 2008, 08:24:07 AM
i knew it,,, so here goes again ,, am just over 5 ft tall, and a 1/4 lb shy of 125 lbs , fully dressed .
  and all of that isn't mine some of it is courtesy of neck surgery, some wicked implants and a handfull of what look like wood screws !!

see my off topic post for more on that .

??? So wot yer saying izzzz....remove all the hardware: metal plates, screw's, finger brace's, crash helmet, etc and yer maybeeees a 4 1/2 to 5!!! in other words...a Scooby snack :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D... ;)

8)........TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

kiawrench

i dont mind being this small,, sort of used to it after 47 yrs!    but, when all is said and done, it has caused many an individual to underestimate me ,in several ways.   but i wish i was an inch or so taller, i really missed not being able to ride space mountain !!                roflmao!!
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

Tiger

Quote from: kiawrench on April 01, 2008, 07:20:01 PM
i really missed not being able to ride space mountain !!                roflmao!!

:o Who's SHE!!! :o :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D... ;)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Rick G

Tiger buddy , you just don't get around enough! I think you need this trip to acapuckalo!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Or is  it canacoors.?
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

joevacc

Quote from: Tiger on April 01, 2008, 08:45:20 PM
Quote from: kiawrench on April 01, 2008, 07:20:01 PM
i really missed not being able to ride space mountain !!                roflmao!!

:o Who's SHE!!! :o :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D... ;)

Those hippies name their kids the craziest things!
-=[Joe Vacc]=-
"The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision."
Helen Keller