News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

So we picked up a NEW PROJECT guess what it is

Started by kwells, March 29, 2008, 11:18:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kwells

Another 79 GL1000 Goldwing....except THIS ONE is badass

This thing has chrome everything
...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

inanecathode

We're reserving first purchase offer for Rick G

Come on rick this one is freaking gourgeous.

Can you say... CB raaaaaaadio?
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
If you can't tell your friend to kiss your ass then they aren't a true friend.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Rick G

Yes, its georgous , but its the size of a small motor home . If they gave it to me ,I'd  have it traded off in a week . Just like the last one.
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

kwells

Big it is....I dont intend on keeping it for myself
...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

inanecathode

*sigh*
I guess i cant keep it for myself either :(
I really want a goldwing too ><

Tiger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

inanecathode

Oh you guys. You know you want it you're just too afraid to admit it ;)

Tiger

:) Nope...Like Rick.. been there, done that, worn the "t" shirt, not interested!! So don't ask again.......How much did you say you wante....NO No retract that... :o

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

h2olawyer

I have a good running V engine I'd trade for it!   ;D

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

YellowJacket!

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Aelwulf

Ah, such fun to be out riding...
*thunk*
What was that?!

'82 Yamaha Vision XZ550RJ
'07 Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Mean Streak Special Edition (VN1600B)

supervision

Those are fine riding rigs!  I'd cafe it like this one

" border="0

Brian Moffet

A friend of mine has a Corvair-powered Harley...

I'll have to dig up a photo of it.

Brian

supervision

" border="0

supervision

" border="0

supervision

" border="0

Rick G

That one is not so bad, although I'd want a differant front wheel. Its had all the extraneous junk tossed.  Honda's first  idea for the wing was as a high performance roadster, but all the people who bought them bolted  Jammers and bags and other crap on them  and turned them in to Baggers. So Honda gave up and got on the band wagon, after all there in the market to make money.
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

Brian Moffet

inanecathode

Lol @ a goldwing being a sporty bike. Even that one, it might *look* like it, but the engine alone classes it in the WAY too heavy category. Way too heavy, and way too wide.

supervision

They handle. like no other bike,  the gas is under the seat, makes for ease of handling at any speed. 
" border="0