News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

Breakthrough in Education

Started by Coil Coyle, April 09, 2008, 01:53:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coil Coyle

YellowJacket!

Umm, were they a little late to the punch on April fools day?

Personally, I like my Tablet PC and OneNote for my graduate work.  I have an infinite supply of digital paper and I can set the lines and margins to whatever I want.  My only limits are my batteries and the length of my power cord. (and yes, I do regular backups too)  ;D

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

vadasz1

David, I think you should start using the spell checker more often as your spelling is atrocious.  Either that or get skinnier fingers.
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

joevacc

Quote from: YellowJacket! on April 09, 2008, 02:40:07 PM
My only limits are my batteries and the length of my power cord. (and yes, I do regular backups too)  ;D

David

Now... I heard a girl say that once but never a man!???  :o
-=[Joe Vacc]=-
"The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision."
Helen Keller

Brian Moffet

Quote from: joevacc on April 09, 2008, 04:45:31 PM
Now... I heard a girl say that once but never a man!???  :o

Kaylee: Goin' on a year now I ain't had nothin' twixt my nethers weren't run on batteries!

YellowJacket!

Its either fat finger syndrome, too much coffee, or sometimes even poor handwriting recognition by my tablet PC when I'm using it.
I'll use the sites spell check feature from now on to please you. ;D

David

Coil Coyle

Quote from: YellowJacket! on April 09, 2008, 05:20:52 PM
Its either fat finger syndrome, too much coffee, or sometimes even poor handwriting recognition by my tablet PC when I'm using it.
I'll use the sites spell check feature from now on to please you. ;D

David
I like the new paper because I can choose whether to use two or three lines.
;D
Coil

kiawrench

line size doesnt matter to me,,, crayons write the same no matter what paper i use !
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

Rick G

YJ  theres a test for fat finger syndrome, If the only finger that will fit up your nose is your pinky, then you have fat finger syndrome! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ::) ::)
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

Tiger

Quote from: vadasz1 on April 09, 2008, 03:04:06 PM
David, I think you should start using the spell checker more often as your spelling is atrocious.  Either that or get skinnier fingers.

:) Now now, remember the old saying and repeat after me Robert, "People in glass houses shouldn't throw stone's"... ;)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Rick G

That reminds me of a joke I heard 40 years ago.

It seems that the king of a small African nation , was envious of European kings with all there wonderfull wood thrones, with fine fabrics, fur and jewels. His was carved out of stone and not very comforable or decorative.
He had his prime minister contact a throne manufacturer, who sent a salesman  with pictures and swatches. Eventually the new throne arrived  and after placing it in the throne room, of his grass hut,  the staff asked him what to do with the old one.  It was decided to stow it up in the attic.
The king then sat on his new wonderful throne  and just as he was remarking on how comfortable it was , his old stone throne crashed through the ceiling, of his grass hut and crushed him.

The moral of the story is"people who live in grass houses shouldn't stow thrones".
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

Night Vision

if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

YellowJacket!

LOL, that was nucking futs. ;D

David