News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

Weekend rides in WA

Started by tben, April 22, 2008, 02:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tben

I started this thread for two reasons:

1-To connect with anyone like me who is a weekend warrior in the WA area.

2-To make a tally of peoples favorite rides in the great PNW.

At the moment my V is on the workbench but she should be up and running two weekends from now. At that point I'm hoping to spend as much time riding in our new found sunny weather as possible and anyone who wants to ride with me is welcome.

So far my favorite local ride is N. bound on Chuckanut drive from Bow-Edison to Bellingham. It has stunning views of Puget sound and the Islands and a good number of twisties. ;D

Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.
-Joseph Addison

packman85

Quote from: tben on April 22, 2008, 02:39:08 PM
So far my favorite local ride is N. bound on Chuckanut drive from Bow-Edison to Bellingham. It has stunning views of Puget sound and the Islands and a good number of twisties. ;D

That is an awesome ride.  i love going that way when I go to Bham.  I have a cousin that lives up there and go to shows in downtown often. 

Id definately be interested in going riding some time.  PM me and I ll give ya my number so we could go riding.  I live in Marysville so not to far from you.
"Real men don't need full fairings, go naked or go home!!"