my marine brother on the news

Started by ps2/bikevision, April 27, 2008, 09:57:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ps2/bikevision

just thought id share this with you guys. my brother is over in afghanistan fighting the war. this is his second deployment. we saw an interview on the news tonight of him saying that they will be ready if they want to bring it on. he is ssgt. jason white about 1:28 into the story.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032619/#24340327

its really cool to see him in the news. but its gonna be better to get him home and go play with the new dirtbikes i just got with him. but thats my bro.

Rick G

Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

h2olawyer

I'm with Rick!  Tell him thanks from this ROV'er!!!

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

ps2/bikevision

thanks guys. ive been thinking about inducting him into the rov family. he want another bike and i was talking to him before he left about loaning him my vision. i dont ride her much cause ive got the fzr. he had a late 80s cbr1000 but he ended up selling cause it needed new tires and brakes and he wasent riding it that much because of that. if i loan him the vision and not sell or give it to him he wont be able to get rid of it if it needs work and he has to park it for a little bit. plus if it does need some work that will give me a reason to go visit. he has 4 kids at home so that doesent leave much timefor projects. the v is pretty much ready to go, the only thing i got to do is maybe replace the starter clutch again and pull the sterter and see if the nose seal is leaking. its starting to clunk when you crank on it again and the last time it did that it was the starter clutch.

Tiger

Quote from: Rick G on April 28, 2008, 12:09:40 AM
I'll pray for his safe return. 
Quote from: h2olawyer on April 28, 2008, 12:21:18 AM
I'm with Rick!  Tell him thanks from this ROV'er!!!

H2O

:) DITTO from Canada...
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!