News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

Will this stuff fit?

Started by wolfman, July 09, 2004, 04:47:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfman

I'm happy with may fairing, bags and trunk but I just can't help but wonder will this stuff fit a Vision  http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=35583&item=2483502616&rd=1

Heck of an opportunity if it will for someone!

kiawrench

?that' s the same stuff i mounted on my vision ?!
 ?seca II 750 t ?set up
 ?saddlebags and trunk will fit when mated to a luggage rack
3 points of contact per bag, the fairing takes a bit of tweaking, but it can be mounted.
 GA Wolf can verify my mounting for anyone that wonders,, it looks good
   the side plates and brackets wont fit without a lot of fabrication of new brackets and supports, i just tossed mine back into the pile at scrapyard, kept the travel kit
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

Sable

Hey Kia,

How 'bout a picture or two of your ride? I love to see other V's! Did those crash guards work out for you?

~ Sable
1982 Yamaha Vision
1982 Motobecane 50V
1975 Kawasaki H-1
1972 Rokon Trailbreaker

kiawrench

the bars work perfectly , i made a new set of extensions to mount the upper curves to engine center bolts .
  looks and rides better than i thought it would,, but then , i didnt get too many miles on her yet. the upper bars are perfect for using as upper footpegs too- but am going to drill them and add a pair of gold wing foot pads(small ,2 1/2 x 4 inch rubber foot pads from jc whitney) just to keep feet from popping off if the rain gets me
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

Lucky

Kia, the way things are gouing for you, I don't know if you should get on that thing again... but "at least you can polish the fender"

Then come over & do mine  ;D ;D
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

kiawrench

oh man,, i can see it now   .....
  wax on,, wax off
     rider on ..... rider off
  new parts on     ... rider still off..
  lucky,, working for you would make me want to work on fords for a living ,,,, lmao