I'm legal! Woohoo!

Started by inanecathode, June 06, 2008, 07:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inanecathode

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
My tt is finally legal. I have in my hands the title with my name on it, along with a hard plate and stickers!
Wooooooooooo!
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
If you can't tell your friend to kiss your ass then they aren't a true friend.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

h2olawyer

Cool!  Now you have a good bike to ride in all that snow up there?

Did you get any snow yesterday?

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Night Vision

hold onto those plates! keep them on that bike.... and all that  ::)
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

kwells

screw that...put them on ur car and flaunt the law

get busy livin or get busy dyin
...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

inanecathode

Tanno

There shouldn't be any snow up there now. I just went over trail ridge yesterday (Sat) at about 6pm.
Industrial Technician by trade -- Curiosity by nature, tinkerer by choice.
"Handle every situation like a dog would. If you can't eat it or screw it; Piss on it and walk away!" -- Unknown

inanecathode

Theres tons of snow, at least on the trails i go on :O