News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

Now the UberConservatives are doing it!

Started by Coil Coyle, June 13, 2008, 07:53:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coil Coyle

I thought a 757 hit the Pentagon. This conservative clap trapper proves that it didn't.

http://physics911.net/pdf/schwarz.pdf

Could a political conservative be truthful, too?

;D
Coil

inanecathode

Off topic is now the best place to get your up to the minute updates on half assed theories and paranoia  ;)
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
If you can't tell your friend to kiss your ass then they aren't a true friend.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Coil Coyle

Quote from: inanecathode on June 15, 2008, 04:21:37 PM
Off topic is now the best place to get your up to the minute updates on half assed theories and paranoia  ;)

Inane,
          I don't think Off Topic is nearly as half assed and paranoid as the commercial media that fed you your opinion.

Do you have good idea of the mechanism that demolished the WTC 7 building on September 11, 2001? Please share it with us doubters of the "official theory" here in Off Topic. We just need to understand the truth. Help us out.

Thanks for the information.

;)
Coil

PS: How you doing on educating yourself about "Gulf of Tonkin"?

inanecathode

Was the maddox and joy turner part of a vast conspiracy to get insurance money and invade iraq for oil too?
I dont get fed opinions from anyone, i dont listen to the commercial media either.
But i'll tell you what i'd rather listen to some distilled and filtered-for-your-listening-pleasure commercial media sources than extreme left wing nutbags-cum-anarchists if it came down to that  :o

Coil Coyle

Inane,

Are you saying that you haven't made much progress with your study of "Gulf of Tonkin"?

;)
Coil

williamruck

QuoteThere was one credible witness found that saw "a two-engine jet airplane, the engines were under the wings." That is a visual description of a 737, 757, or 767, but it is also a description of an A-3 Skywarrior

All through high school I worked at an airport as a "line guy" a.k.a. "Glorified Gas Pumper" and I would have to say that the above is also the description of almost all of the commercial jets I saw while there. That same kind of logic would take you as far as to say: I saw a man, he had a hat, "Oh my gosh, that is also the description of Oddjob from the James Bond film "Goldfinger", OMG he's REAL!!"  :-\

inanecathode

Quote from: coilHUSSEINcoyle on July 01, 2008, 11:50:12 PM
Inane,

Are you saying that you haven't made much progress with your study of "Gulf of Tonkin"?

;)
Coil

I'm not falling for that crap, that might work on other conspiracy theorists but not me. You're making the wild accusations, its your job to prove them, not for me to disprove them.

Coil Coyle

Cathode,

I agree with you, I don't believe in conspiracy crap either.

You can study the Gulf of Tonkin incident here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_Incident

Or you can have Jesse Ventura, Navy Seal, explain it to you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFIZwC6z4Kk

I have listened to Alex Jones, he is definitely a conspiracy nut. However, he is correct when he says that the collapse of WT7 was a controlled demolition. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

We need to put the criminals that demolished it and convinced you that they didn't into prison. I'm sorry that I keep pointing this out to you but their is historical precedent for fake attacks to get the United States of America to spend money in wars. We have just had it done to us again. The sooner you young people see it, the better chance Our Country has to survive the attack, an attack that we are still in the middle of.

I only advocate one thing; World Trade Center numbe Seven was demolished at 5:30 PM by a technology that has not been explained to me by my government. As a patriot I must continue to seek that explanation.

"Why indeed did the WTC collapse?" ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
Why did the building fall straight down, blowing powdered cement out into the neighborhood, at the speed of a free fall?

No conspiracy here, curiosity. I am seriously, assertively and eternally curious as to "Why indeed did the World Trade Center fall down?"

I hope this helps your understanding evolve, fellow American.
;)
Coil

inanecathode

WTC7 Collapse has been beaten to death by everyone who's looked at it with a critical eye. The only people who disagree are those who advocate a conspiracy. Of whom, are looking for a conspiracy and will find it where they want to see it, discarding and distorting evidence when it fits the theory they're supporting.

Aelwulf

Just for general FYI Wikipedia and YouTube are not sources I would consider credible nor worthy of mentioning in any debate in which I'd be trying to prove something.  There's a reason any decent college professor won't allow wikipedia as a source for papers and the like.

Ah, such fun to be out riding...
*thunk*
What was that?!

'82 Yamaha Vision XZ550RJ
'07 Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Mean Streak Special Edition (VN1600B)

kwells

both are good for general info tho

imagine a world without either!
...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

h2olawyer

Wikipedia & You Tube are purely for entertainment value.  I put absonltely no credibility on those citations.  If backed up by legitimate research, say from a post doctoral thesis (with all the attendant sources), then there may be something to think about and examine further.

At times I might go to Wikipedia to get a first idea about something, normally pop-culture related, but I don't even consider it for anything i might want to form an important opinion on.

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Aelwulf

Quote from: kwells on October 27, 2008, 10:26:33 PM
both are good for general info tho

imagine a world without either!

That'd pretty much be my world, if I visit either once a month it's unusually often.

Ah, such fun to be out riding...
*thunk*
What was that?!

'82 Yamaha Vision XZ550RJ
'07 Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Mean Streak Special Edition (VN1600B)