News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

HOW TO POST PICS

Started by abogado68, June 17, 2008, 10:22:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abogado68

How do you post pics on this forum? ???

h2olawyer

Find an off-site host like Photobucket.  Post the photos there & link to them using the second icon from the left in the row above the smileys.

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

abogado68

I have seen pics on threads on this foruma, how does that get done?

h2olawyer

You have the right idea, but you need to use the image icon above instead of the URL icon if you want the photos to show up in your post.  Rick G may hate it on his dial up / dinosaur computer, though.    :D

Nice pics so far!   ;D

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Rick G

To be honest , I usually don't click on pics . This thing will stall if I try to see anything on photo bucket. Some times I click on it and come back in an hour to see if anything is there.

Update. Newer computer , 3gig dual core processor, 1gig ram ,162 gig hard drive. Running linix on a hi-speed connection.This thing rocks!!!!!
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

williamruck

This is how that worked:

"[ img]your image link[ /img]"

I use http://photobucket.com to store a lot of my pictures. All you have to do is upload a picture, copy the "Direct Link" that it gives you, and put it in between the [ img] and the [ /img]. There is a small icon above the text box when you are posting, it is the second from the left, click that and it will insert [ img][ /img] and all you have to do is paste the link in between them. Hope that helps.

abogado68

I'll try it. ThankĀ“s WilliamRuck

skipa82

The ressurection of LiLLy
"What would life be without monsters and Visions" Lilly Munster 1970's tv show.

abogado68

Very nice "V" you should be proud.

artbone

Art Bone

'83 Yamaha Vision in the Classic Black and Gold  Running
'82 Yamaha Vision Running
'74 Norton Fastback - Colorado Norton Works #26  Running
'73 Norton Interstate  Running
'75 Triumph T 160  Running
'62 Harley Davidson Vintage Racer
'61 Sears Puch  Running
'15 Triumph Scrambler
'17 Honda Africa Twin
94 Kawasaki KLR 650

dcsob

Admit nothing, deny everything, make counter accusations'

dcsob

William Ruck I owe you one. Always had trouble till you Kept It Simple Stupid ruled it for me. Thanks.
Here' 1 more
Admit nothing, deny everything, make counter accusations'

Rikugun

That's a fine bit of custom work on that 650 hardtail.  :)
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is then to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring.  Carl Sagan