News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

Licnese plate frame design............?

Started by vadasz1, July 11, 2008, 03:09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vadasz1

Is anyone interested in this for their bike or car?  I can make either one.  Obviously I can customize as I did for the key tag design (which I will have a sample of most likely next week and will have Tiger put his $0.02 in.

Don't mind the green border that's just to indicate where the bleed area is on the template I use.

Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

vadasz1

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

h2olawyer

With the way Colorado annual registration stickers fit on the plates, most frames are not too workable.  I do like the design, though.   ;D

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Tiger

:) Looks good...but me thinks that you need to make a one-off to see how it fits... :-\ OR pick a cheap one up at Walmart/Canadian Tire for the dimensions ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

YellowJacket!

Doesn't cafepress.com have on for ROV?
EDIT: nope. just checked. T-shirts and mugs and a few other goodies.

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

vadasz1

If someone wants a Vision / XZ550 belt buckle that can probably bee done also.  I'll talk to my friend and see how much it woud cost to make it from casting. 

Just a thought.