News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

Woodstock Vintage Ride!!!

Started by joevacc, July 10, 2008, 11:23:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joevacc

NEWS RELEASE coming events:

ANNUAL WOODSTOCK, NY VINTAGE MOTORCYCLE weekend

JULY 13 '08 SUNDAY VINTAGE ROAD RIDE (50 MILE RIDE )

MEET AT WOODSTOCK LODGE

COUNTRY CLUB LANE OFF RT. 375 (next to Woodstock School)

COME AT 11 AM FOR breakfast

DEPART AT NOON SHARP

FOR CAMPING CALL KOA  845.246.4089

FOR LODGE CALL  800.383.5567

NO CHARGE FOR RIDE

ALL MOTORCYCLES OVER 20 YEARS OLD WELCOME
-=[Joe Vacc]=-
"The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision."
Helen Keller

joevacc

I am stupid for not posting this sooner...

But - jasonm and I are meeting at my house around 9:00AM or 9:30 ish to take the long way from my place to Woodstock.

Please get in touch with me if you can attend and I will give you the scoop.
-=[Joe Vacc]=-
"The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision."
Helen Keller

Tiger

:( Sorry, unable to attend  :( Hope you guys have a great time showing off those Vision's... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

joevacc

Sorry to hear that Tiger.  I will keep trying to get you Canadian boys & girls down here at some point or other!!
-=[Joe Vacc]=-
Helen Keller

Tiger

Quote from: joevacc on July 10, 2008, 04:21:43 PM
Sorry to hear that Tiger.  I will keep trying to get you Canadian boys & girls down here at some point or other!!

Don't give up Joe ;) I'd love to come down your way at some point...its just this weekend is to short on notice, apart from that we have family in from the "old country" on vacation... ::)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Night Vision

ya know..... that would have been a great ride to break my brother in on.... smallish.... not too far....

do they have this every year? 'cuz it's a little too late to plan for now... sorry... next year?
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

joevacc

They do have it every year.  In truth I only learned the date last Tuesday but am regretting the fact that I didn't post it then!   >:(

I certainly can't lay the lavish accommodations that Tiger affords us but as he would say, "mi casa su casa"  8)

If you want to ride out Saturday,  you know how to get hold of me.
-=[Joe Vacc]=-
Helen Keller

Night Vision

Saturday I'm chartering a wally fishun outing....
Sunday was already booked for the "Sunday ride with grandpaw" (my brother  :D )

need more lead time  ;)

have fun.... take pics!
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano